Tampa Airport Marriott - Anyone stay here?

ck93

We are flying in the night before our cruise. Since our flight is arriving to Tampa late in the evening I thought it would be nice to be able to walk off the plane, grab our bags and go straight to the room. Also, it would be one less transfer to have to worry about. We can get up in the morning and go straight to the port.

Reviews looked good online but I'd rather hear from my CC friends! TIA!

I echo the posters above. I stayed one night when I flew in late and it served as a good use of points. There's a Starbucks right outside to grab coffee if the lounge is closed (this location closes their concierge lounge on the weekends).

Does this hotel have shuttle transfer to and from the port?

The only hotels I have seen with both airport and port shuttles are a few offering cruise packages in the Rocky Point area - Chase Suites, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, etc.

Taxi from TPA and nearby hotels to the port will be about $27+ each way, or use Uber/Lyft for about $20

We were thinking of using Super Shuttle. They quoted me round trip from airport to port for two people at $44. This is for a shared ride.

Curious to if anyone has used them? :)

Staying in a little over 2 weeks before my cruise! I'll Uber to the pier. I also heard that the Starbucks in the airport (close to the hotel, landside) serves wine!!! Yup, I'll be there too!!

So excited for you!!

Starbucks and wine!!? :hearteyes: I'm glad I have made reservations here.

Enjoy your cruise! Thanks for the wine tip! ;)

I have stayed at this hotel and recommend it highly as the other posters have here also. You can't go wrong, convenient.........

Hotel is fine and love its convenience.

Keith

Thank you guys!!

Looking forward to a relaxing vacation!!

So excited for you!!

Starbucks and wine!!? :hearteyes: I'm glad I have made reservations here.

Enjoy your cruise! Thanks for the wine tip! ;)

You're welcome...

If I remember, I'll try and pop back here to post pix...hard to do from my phone but maybe I'll do some from my laptop...

Not sure when you're sailing, as I have signatures turned off.

I have stayed there on a business trip. Hotel is fine, very easy to access right off the trains from airside terminals, down a short hallway. If you check luggage you'll have to go downstairs to pick it up first, then go back upstairs to the main airport lobby and then a short walk to the hotel.

You're welcome...

If I remember, I'll try and pop back here to post pix...hard to do from my phone but maybe I'll do some from my laptop...

Not sure when you're sailing, as I have signatures turned off.

That would be great!! We are sailing early November. Thank you so much!

I have stayed there on a business trip. Hotel is fine, very easy to access right off the trains from airside terminals, down a short hallway. If you check luggage you'll have to go downstairs to pick it up first, then go back upstairs to the main airport lobby and then a short walk to the hotel.

Thanks so much for the info! It sounds easy to get there. I appreciate it!