FTTF - Port everglades

bizzy2010

Is this supposed to only show on the first port as a purchase excursion? I found it odd, that my next thursday cruise still had FTTF available.. I was kinda like thinking this is too good to be true situation, since my appointment was 1:30pm . I sprang for the FTTF to get on earlier and with a toddler, the room earlier. But, it says i am still waitlisted for dinners etc..

Is this supposed to only show on the first port as a purchase excursion? I found it odd, that my next thursday cruise still had FTTF available.. I was kinda like thinking this is too good to be true situation, since my appointment was 1:30pm . I sprang for the FTTF to get on earlier and with a toddler, the room earlier. But, it says i am still waitlisted for dinners etc..

yes .... first port. Has nothing to do with dinner .....

FTTF does have something to do with dinners. If you want a particular time and those times are full, you are put on a wait list. With FTTF, if there is an opening, it will be first offered to Diamond, then Platinum, then those with FTTF before it is offered to the general public. It does not mean that you are guaranteed the time slot, just that you are put ahead of those that don't fall into one of the above categories.

FTTF was likely still available due to the increased cost and the new staggered check-in, which significantly reduces lines during embarkation. In the past I could see the benefit of FTTF to avoid long lines during embarkation. Now I don’t see any reason to buy FTTF unless you tend to go to guest services a lot. But a lot of people will tell you they love FTTF.

FTTF was likely still available due to the increased cost and the new staggered check-in, which significantly reduces lines during embarkation. In the past I could see the benefit of FTTF to avoid long lines during embarkation. Now I don’t see any reason to buy FTTF unless you tend to go to guest services a lot. But a lot of people will tell you they love FTTF.

For us, it's access to our room right away.

FTTF IMHO is worth every penny, even if you just go to Guest Services ONCE (like I do to put cash on the S&S) have you ever seen the line ups there, and all the dirty looks you get when you flash the FTTF sticker and do not have the Platinum and Diamond perks? Best perk of all getting in your cabin right away.

FTTF IMHO is worth every penny, even if you just go to Guest Services ONCE (like I do to put cash on the S&S) have you ever seen the line ups there, and all the dirty looks you get when you flash the FTTF sticker and do not have the Platinum and Diamond perks? Best perk of all getting in your cabin right away.
Now traveling with our toddler, is another reason i chose to.

One has nothing to do with the other.