Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Bucket,

Finally came across a solo guitarist. Is this the one?

3d4ee5dfb4d565bf931b8fcad92f5b37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Greg, yes that's her. Amelia. Like I said, we really enjoyed her on the Imagination earlier this year. Thanks for the pic!!:D

Everyone I just realized there’s something important I intended to post but totally forgot about once I got that first funship in my hands. I always see people asking about arriving at the port early. See this long line that spans four frames? That’s the early arrival line.

0060f396b4a7032b685029f6cff85003.png

d7026719c899690f6a8dc43c7f3f6ff0.png

4818d45ef88db91d7c16ea670c04ce68.pngaa708b502299e91dc08ec5a9313768e4.png

This is the on time arrival line

a1ec3ed8248b9b666389944583099c39.png

Everyone I just realized there’s something important I intended to post but totally forgot about once I got that first funship in my hands. I always see people asking about arriving at the port early. See this long line that spans four frames? That’s the early arrival line.

This is the on time arrival line

Just curious, for our November 25 cruise on the Dream we have an arrival appointment time of 11:30, which was the earliest available to anyone. In the past we have arrived around 10am and boarding usually starts at 11, 11:15. Will we have to wait outside if we arrive at 10 for this cruise?

Just curious, for our November 25 cruise on the Dream we have an arrival appointment time of 11:30, which was the earliest available to anyone. In the past we have arrived around 10am and boarding usually starts at 11, 11:15. Will we have to wait outside if we arrive at 10 for this cruise?

I picked my time as soon as they were available and 11:30 was the earliest available to me. I arrived at 11:30. I assume you'd be standing in that other line if you got there early. I don't know when they let people from that long line in. They weren't letting anyone in from that line when I was there.

I picked my time as soon as they were available and 11:30 was the earliest available to me. I arrived at 11:30. I assume you'd be standing in that other line if you got there early. I don't know when they let people from that long line in. They weren't letting anyone in from that line when I was there.

I went back to look, but didn't see where you discussed embarkation, other than your gangway videos. How was it? If you arrived at 11:30 did you just walk on through to the ship? Were there any lines at check-in?

I went back to look, but didn't see where you discussed embarkation, other than your gangway videos. How was it? If you arrived at 11:30 did you just walk on through to the ship? Were there any lines at check-in?

Walked in, went up stairs, went right through security. They sat us in zones. I was in zone 26 and I think they were on zone 21 when I sat down. It wasn't a very long wait between that time and boarding. Looking at the time stamp on my pictures. I was actually on the Fulton Shuttle at 11:45. Through port security at 12:03. Boarding at 12:15. And sitting in Pasta Bella at 12:22.

How far in advance can you pick your arrival time? We cruise the beginning of May 2019

Sent from my LG-H873 using Forums mobile app

Walked in, went up stairs, went right through security. They sat us in zones. I was in zone 26 and I think they were on zone 21 when I sat down. It wasn't a very long wait between that time and boarding. Looking at the time stamp on my pictures. I was actually on the Fulton Shuttle at 11:45. Through port security at 12:03. Boarding at 12:15. And sitting in Pasta Bella at 12:22.

Perfect. Thanks again!