Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Luggage tags 1-15. I’m going to be on the move soon.

Fun fact this whole riverwalk mall and convention center area was built for the 1984 worlds fair. I believe the space shuttle was about where the port is today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not in a hurry just have to be out of the garage by 11. Out of the room at8:25. By 8:30 they had called all self assist and luggage tags 1-5

We are boarding today. We have a 10:30 flight home next weekend. What time can self assist begin debarkation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are boarding today. We have a 10:30 flight home next weekend. What time can self assist begin debarkation?

The announcements that they were working on getting cleared started at 6:45. They started calling self assist either at 7:15 or 7:30. They started with decks 11,12 then went to 1,2. I know they called all self assist by 8:30.

The announcements that they were working on getting cleared started at 6:45. They started calling self assist either at 7:15 or 7:30. They started with decks 11,12 then went to 1,2. I know they called all self assist by 8:30.

Thank you. We will just head down at first call.

Have a great time! If you have YTD I highly recommend Jose’s section. If you hit the alchemy make sure you ask Maria for a straw. Brad and Roger at the comedy club bar are great as well. My steward was non-existent. I don’t even know her name. I saw her twice.

Have a great time! If you have YTD I highly recommend Jose’s section. If you hit the alchemy make sure you ask Maria for a straw. Brad and Roger at the comedy club bar are great as well. My steward was non-existent. I don’t even know her name. I saw her twice.

Thank you. Loved your review

I gotta say I enjoyed it to. Great posts that were fun and informative. Ya gotta do this more often, cause ya run circle round other live threads

I agree! Thanks SG...will truly miss this for the next 49 days...perhaps I will have to re-read a few times [emoji41]

My thing about port parking is that elevator lobby is backed up with people with rolling luggage. I don’t know how long that wait is but it looked bad and I’m about to be at my car.

There is another elevator at the opposite end, if the "security" door is open.