Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Actually you are only up $100.

First table you put in $100 and left with $160. $160 - $100 = +60

Second table you put in $100 and left with $140. $140 - $100 = +40

$60 + $40 = $100.

You didn't account for the $100 at each table that came out of your pocket. You have to subtract that to see how much you are actually up. Still a nice win for only a few minutes play time.

Someone didn’t read the whole thread and see where I won $100 earlier in the cruise. Up $200 on the trip. $100 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone didn’t read the whole thread and see where I won $100 earlier in the cruise. Up $200 on the trip. $100 today.

Actually I did read the whole thread but seeing how I have to be my husbands memory, my sons memory and my daughters memory there is very little room left for my own memory, lol. :eek:

So another thing that went wrong tonight. A couple drinks ago my gift card ran out so the tax on these drinks started going to my credit card on file. I put that card on there 3 months ago at check-in. About a month ago that card was compromised and my CC company sent a new one. So I had to go get my new card and take it to guest services mid-drink.

I ordered a pepperoni extra cheese but left it on lido when I realized the cheese and pepperoni were floating in a bowl of grease. Not that hungry.

I have noticed they don’t have the late night options other ships have at the pizza place. Lasagna, meatball sub, Caesar salad. There is a good eats thing in the tandoor that has chili dogs and stuff but it closes at 12 or 1