Adventure of the Seas cabins

👋🏻 Hey there!

Cruising on Adventure in October and have a GTY balcony- found out our room number today after booking yesterday!!

I know the ship was recently refurbished, but I’m having a hard time figuring out if all of the cabins were too? Anyone have any idea? Doesn’t matter either way, but was just looking for a bit more info...

This is a much needed getaway for DH & I and we’re just grateful that we can do just that. We’ve never been on a Voyager class ship (Radiance & Oasis classes only) but are looking forward to it none the less! :)

FWIW, I have looked up reviews of the cabins here on Cruise Critic, but haven’t had much luck🤷🏼*♀️

Thanks for any insight!

👋🏻 Hey there!

Cruising on Adventure in October and have a GTY balcony- found out our room number today after booking yesterday!!

I know the ship was recently refurbished, but I’m having a hard time figuring out if all of the cabins were too? Anyone have any idea? Doesn’t matter either way, but was just looking for a bit more info...

This is a much needed getaway for DH & I and we’re just grateful that we can do just that. We’ve never been on a Voyager class ship (Radiance & Oasis classes only) but are looking forward to it none the less! :)

FWIW, I have looked up reviews of the cabins here on Cruise Critic, but haven’t had much luck🤷🏼*♀️

Thanks for any insight!

If you are looking for input on your specific cabin, tell us the cabin number.

If you think that you may want to change, tell us the date of your sailing.

:)

If you are looking for input on your specific cabin, tell us the cabin number.

If you think that you may want to change, tell us the date of your sailing.

:)

Thank you! Right now we are in 8660,, is changing even a possibility? I wasn’t sure, and honestly didn’t even want to worry about possibly being charged to change😂😬.

New carpet is better than nothing!

We are leaving on the October 21st sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale

It's always worth a shot to call the cruise line/travel agent and ask if there are any other rooms available in the same category you're booked at. I've done it a few times with a gaurantee, only once was I given a hard time by RCCL agent, but they still ended up switching me to another room in the same category.

The only issue I see with 8660 is that it's an adjoining cabin, which means there's a door connecting you to the next stateroom over (it's a double door that exists in both cabins, and it is locked unless you request it open). This may cause a tiny bit of noise from the next door cabin to trickle over to yours. I've been in cabins like that before, hasn't really been an issue for me, but I always prefer to have a non connecting stateroom

Thank you! Right now we are in 8660,, is changing even a possibility? I wasn’t sure, and honestly didn’t even want to worry about possibly being charged to change😂😬.

We are leaving on the October 21st sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale

We're taking our granddaughters on AOS in April, 2020, and will be in 8606 and 8608. We'd be interested in hearing your impressions of the deck in general. When I saw 8660 I thought.......but then I checked. :)

quote]

We were in an oceanview balcony cabin in May and had new carpeting, drapes, mattress, bedding and artwork so, depending on your cabin, you may be very pleasantly surprised.

We were in a JS aft in February and everything was new. Carpet, bedding, curtains, sofa, and chairs. We were on the first sailing after dry dock and heard most rooms were re-done, but they did not get to all of them. I am assuming they were worked on over the next several weeks following dry dock.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums