Royal Suite Seaside

hbe

I will be bringing my son's family with us on our next cruise. I was wondering if the Royal Suite can sleep 5, they will have their 3 daughter with them 10, 9 and 4. When i try to book on line it only allows me to book 4, will MSC allow me to bring in a cot or some other kind of bed?

i will be bringing my son's family with us on our next cruise. I was wondering if the royal suite can sleep 5, they will have their 3 daughter with them 10, 9 and 4. When i try to book on line it only allows me to book 4, will msc allow me to bring in a cot or some other kind of bed?

no!!!

As others said you can't book 5 people into a room for 4 on a cruise. With a 2-3 year old we have officially booked them with grandparents and had them sleep in our room (in parents bed or in a pack and play we brought). I have also considered booking an inside I wouldn't even use. Problem in this situation is I think you would also need to be booked in the Yacht Club though maybe they wouldn't bother a 4 year old who wasn't technically staying there? Second problem a 4 year old probably needs more of an actual bed to be comfortable. Maybe the 10 year old could actually stay with you as your room with a 3 capacity will have a third real bed.

From the pics I've seen there are two sofas. Does the other one turn into bed too or just a sofa? They both look alike.

I had the same question.

I asked the room steward which was the sofa-bed and he only pointed to the one against the wall.

It does look a little higher which could be because of the mattress.

s2AulSRq!r.JPG

It's possible that they are identical, though. I don't have any good pictures but the "feet" might be different on the one against the wall. Maybe next time I'll find out (unless someone else tries first ).