NCL.com on Android devices no longer 100% functional?

Shellbelle28

This week when accessing my account on NCL's website with my phone I've experienced significant lack of function. I can't activate any of the rotating options on top of the "My Vacation Home" page (Let's get you upgraded, etc.). I know it has worked for me previously, I submitted an upgrade bid on my phone.

Anyone else encounter this? I can't imagine a situation where getting into my account by phone would be critical, but I did wonder if it was just me. I've tried with the Chrome browser app and one called Maxthon.

I thought it was the site itself but interesting to know other Android users are having issues. For me, pages are unresponsive a lot of the time and certain search buttons are just "dead" (like while drilling down to filter search results).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Yep, very little works. Clicking the menu flyout on the cruise summary works but none of the choices work. Some things that the click works on send you back to the dang main screen. Lame.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Forums mobile app

NCL's site is not, IMHO, optimize and configured for display for a large screen smartphone/phabet - I can navigate somewhat in portrait mode and horizontal/landscape mode is really unusable & unreadable, response is very sluggish (Nexus device running stock Oreo with the latest patches ...)

I actually get somewhat decent touch response on a 7th generation (2017) Fire HD8 tablet in protrait mode (Fire OS 5.6.2.0) with Chrome browser via Google Play Store. Amazon's stock "Silk" browser works fine too - mine HD 8 has "Special Offers" or ads blocked/disabled, sometimes, pop-ups become a problem in getting displayed or not. Probably has a little to do with how it's (re)formatted for display on a smartphone/tablet screen. Just go to a desktop display, those are working fine.

Anyone seeing similar issues on their iPhone or iPad screens ? traveling without them this weekend ...

So it's not just me. I called NCL a few weeks ago when I first started having a problem using my iPad. The IT department made it sound like my problem was an isolated case. I can not pull up my reservation, book reservations, or anything related to my two upcoming cruises. I remember the site going down and when it came back up I started having this problem.