Kids Sail Free

With kids sail free we were able to contact RCI and get over $700 refund for our December cruise we had booked. So we went ahead and paid our tips and have a $400 onboard credit. It was thanks to this site and it's posts that I checked and saw they had added the kids sail free to our cruise.

Last year I took my family, 4 adult kids and 5 grandkids, on Oasis as my Retirement Cruise. I booked 3 Crown Lofts. Got a very good price on them, that's why I did it. Anyway, a few months before final payment, Kids Sail Free promotion. came up. Turned out that even with a small increase in the adult fares, all 5 grandkids were free. Total savings was $2500! Also I'm an "insurance believer." Saved there too, since I used Royal Caribbeans insurance, the kids were insured for FREE also!!!! Sometimes the "sales that aren't sales" are actually great deal sales!

Just a quick question about this site. I know you can't mention any TA names but are we allowed to discuss actual prices or what we paid for a certain cruise? I belong to a home theater forum and if discuss price you get beheaded. Ha ha.

are we allowed to discuss actual prices or what we paid for a certain cruise?

totally.

I paid $1,600 for next year's cruise on Allure for the 3 of us, using Kids Sale Free perk and BOGO50%. Inside cabin. The sale was over July 4, 2018.

I also bought RCI insurance, but the kid's insurance wasn't free, so I don't know how PP got free insurance for kids.

Right now the total is $2,887 for the same cruise, even with KSF.

totally.

I paid $1,600 for next year's cruise on Allure for the 3 of us, using Kids Sale Free perk and BOGO50%. Inside cabin. The sale was over July 4, 2018.

I also bought RCI insurance, but the kid's insurance wasn't free, so I don't know how PP got free insurance for kids.

Right now the total is $2,887 for the same cruise, even with KSF.

Holy cow! What a deal you got! Wow, wow, wow. We just paid $2,200 Anthem to Bermuda for next September. Free paid gratuities for 2 so obviously we only have to pay 1 gratuity. 50 bucks on board credit. Regular balcony D5 on deck 11. I'm excited.