Hot Glass

charlielinda

I did the hot glass class and LOVED it. I made an ornament for my Christmas tree with the gold and white colors. We are celebrating our 50th anniversary. Well, the more I thought about it the more determined I was to make this ornament. It ended up heavier than I thought it would be and decided that I'd hang it on an ornament stand. Now I look at it daily and I remember how much fun I had making it. It was a blast and I'd do it again in heartbeat. I saw a young girl making one and she looked like she was having the time of her life. She was smiling the whole time!! I think I was too. Go watch the demos and sign up for a class. It was worth the money. They give you help and do the dangerous stuff for you.

We we're just on Equinox a week ago and my wife did the hot glass class. She LOVED it!

They have different packages to choose from offering a variety of items you can make. You choose the item, and the colors, and then you assist in making it.

They told us there are only 3 ships in the world that offer this, all 3 are on Celebrity S class ships.

They have a sign up sheet so you can schedule the time and day that you want.

Enjoy!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I’ll be on the Equinox tomorrow and wonder if anyone has the hot glass? How does it work and did you enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Early in the cruise there is a demonstration. They showcase samples of kinds of items you can make. Then you can sign up to make an item. You get some say on colors and they are there to "assist" you. I noted that the instructors did a lot of the work. They do monitor the process due to safety concerns. Be aware that the items are quite thick and as such, they transport rather well.

We we're just on Equinox a week ago and my wife did the hot glass class. She LOVED it!

They have different packages to choose from offering a variety of items you can make. You choose the item, and the colors, and then you assist in making it.

They told us there are only 3 ships in the world that offer this, all 3 are on Celebrity S class ships.

They have a sign up sheet so you can schedule the time and day that you want.

Enjoy!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

What is the cost?

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app