Favorite Drinks and What is in them?

pammesue

On 9/5/2018 at 5:15 PM, airlink diva said:

Forget the Funship, get a Kiss On The Lips!!

I can't tell you whats all in it. But it's sweet and fruity,the perfect Foo Foo drink.

Always my tradition once on board, I always get one to officially start my cruise.

I love them so much that anytime I sail with first timer cruisers or they ask me, I tell them to get one

I am sooooo ordering that. I want one now! Thank you for this suggestion!

It's been a couple of years since we cruised on the Magic, but my after dinner go to was a Hot Jamaican: Coffee (decaf or reg), Kahlua, dark rum in a sugar rimmed mug with whipped cream. 

Also, love a dry gin martini with a twist or g&t  

Their fruity drinks give me heartburn so I stick with the frozen drinks.  Usually a Miami Vice or a Mudslide.  (Kahlua, vodka and Bailey's Irish cream ).  The Mudslide tastes like a chocolate milk shake with a kick.

Edited by RWolver672

On September 11, 2018 at 8:22 PM, janjan3839 said:

Love the chocolate martini's. Don't know how I made through as many years as I did with out them, but my favorite cruise drink by far!

So many martini-esque drinks! The key lime martini and the lemon drop are way high on my list. Can't give you the ingredients though! Lol

Anything at the Alchemy Bar! We love spending time there, the bartenders are the best. I wonder if Brian is still on that ship. He asked us along with a few other regulars if we wanted to attend a class before they opened and he taught us how to make many of the drinks. Carnival should offer that at all the Alchemy Bars...

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 10:36 AM, PrincessMinion said:

The punchliner is awesome! It’s gin, vodka, rum, blue curaçao, lemonade, lychee syrup, and club soda. It’s only found in the comedy club.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh the punchliner made me lose my phone... well it was in my bra the whole time. 🤣🤣 

On 9/5/2018 at 5:15 PM, airlink diva said:

Forget the Funship, get a Kiss On The Lips!!

I can't tell you whats all in it. But it's sweet and fruity,the perfect Foo Foo drink.

Always my tradition once on board, I always get one to officially start my cruise.

I love them so much that anytime I sail with first timer cruisers or they ask me, I tell them to get one

On 9/5/2018 at 5:28 PM, Garth2 said:

Here's the recipe:

Kiss on the Lips Drink Recipe

• 1 1/2 ounces peach schnapps
  • 5 ounces frozen mango mix (or mangochunks, if you can’t find mango mix)
  • 1 tablespoon grenadine
  • 2 cups crushed ice
    Put the peach schnapps, frozen mango and crushed ice into ablender and blend in spurts until smooth. Pour the grenadine intothe bottom of a cocktailglass and then pour the blended mixture in over the top of it.Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry.

It looks like the 1/2 cup of sugar was missing from the recipe 😉 I tried one of these on my last cruise after seeing it recommended so often, but it is just too sweet.

On 12/4/2018 at 7:11 PM, amyjoy202697 said:

Anything at the Alchemy Bar! We love spending time there, the bartenders are the best. I wonder if Brian is still on that ship. He asked us along with a few other regulars if we wanted to attend a class before they opened and he taught us how to make many of the drinks. Carnival should offer that at all the Alchemy Bars...

I really wanted to like the Alchemy Bar, but the server we had for the sampler was very snooty and most of the drinks weren't that good.  I'm glad so many of you enjoy it, but we just couldn't see the hype.

I do enjoy the lido deck hot chocolate (nice and rich, not too sweet), Blue Iguana, Red Frog Rum Bar, and Red Frog Pub.  None of the bars have messed up a can of Angry Orchard either 😄