Miami To Orlando No Car

cantgetaname

Would be cruising out of Miami but would love to spend a few days in Orlando post cruise but I don't drive. Any suggestions on how to get to Orlando since I don't drive. I'd be flying home via Orlando instead of Miami if I could get there. I have seen one way flights that are about an hour and would get me there quicker. But since I want to keep a couple options open I was wondering if anyone here knew of any reliable shuttle services?

Thanks so much for all the help. I've never been to Miami or Ft Lauderdale so taking a cruise that leaves from Miami would be something new for me. Although picking a cruise when you want to go on all of them isn't always an easy task. (So far I've got it down to about 3 ships (Royal Caribbean)

• 3 weeks later...
Silver Airways will fly you from FLL to MCO for $57.00 pp.

Hard to beat.

A good suggestion, but the OP should know that they use smaller aircraft and have some baggage limitations. Two checked bags max (including normal carry-on suitcases which must be checked) and size and weight limitations.

Oh no to Silver.....never on time, etc. Our Brightline will be a solution to this by 2021 (fingers crossed)

Maybe, but Brightline will not meet the 2021 date, just as they did not meet their promised dates for Miami, Ft Lauderdale, etc.

And the estimated ticket price that was published a couple of years ago... $200+pp for the trip from Miami to MCO would be a considerable obstacle to families and couples.

Far more efficient to rent a car.

A good suggestion, but the OP should know that they use smaller aircraft and have some baggage limitations. Two checked bags max (including normal carry-on suitcases which must be checked) and size and weight limitations.
I have found Silver to be less than reliable. And since they have such limited flight schedules, if they cancel one, there might not be another until the next day.

Maybe, but Brightline will not meet the 2021 date, just as they did not meet their promised dates for Miami, Ft Lauderdale, etc.

And the estimated ticket price that was published a couple of years ago... $200+pp for the trip from Miami to MCO would be a considerable obstacle to families and couples.

Far more efficient to rent a car.

I was so hopeful that Brightline would be a great way to get from Miami to Orlando but as you noted, not only will they not be ready on time but the cost may be pretty high for a ticket.

They have already changed their ticket system, taken some things away from the one tier and raised prices. It’s now $20 to $40 per person one way from Miami to West Palm Beach. I’m sure Miami to Orlando won’t be pretty!