Breeze or conquest

golfer1903

I love Breeze, but Conquest is fine, too. I just think Breeze is a pretty ship & I enjoy the ropes course & outdoor seating by Red Frog Pub. My only issue with Canaveral is it's so far from the airport. Miami port is super close to the airport.

I would pick Conquest. This class of ship just seems to be the right size. We've sailed Breeze, Dream and they felt crowded.

Sailed Conquest, Liberty, and Glory (sister ships) and enjoyed every ship tremendously.

Breeze is newer and has more bells and whistles but there are also a lot more people. We found that we had to show up 30-45 mins early for any show, movie, event or we couldn't find a seat.

We HATE Miami -- capital letters!

Canaveral is a great port -- easy to get to and leave!

I don't consider flying to Orlando and having another 45 minute drive easy to get to. We love Miami, vibrant, exciting and excellent cuisine

We prefer Miami also. Airport is close, numerous good hotels and restaurants, and a much prettier place to sail away.

That being said, we are sailing Breeze from PC for NYE, so Port Canaveral, here we come.

The only downside to PC is the 45min trip from MCO to the port, and no really good options. We have taken a private car, taken a limo, rented a car, and all cost pretty much the same in the end. We do not do shuttles which wait for a full load before leaving.

The 10/21 sailing for the Conquest is out of Port Everglades, not Canaveral. Everglades is very easy!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

The Fort Lauderdale airport is right next to Port Everglades. You could literally walk from the airport to the port. Ok, that is a slight exaggeration, but not by much.

Yes, Everglades is a good port to sail out of as long as there isn't a boat show. Then, traffic is a nightmare. Also lots of uber drivers in Fort Lauderdale made it easy to get to & from restaurants the day before as well as to & from the port & airport.

We love the Conquest. We are going on our second cruise next year on it. I haven't been on the Breeze but my experience is bigger isn't always better. More people means more people fighting for spots at shows, traffic in the hall ways, and chairs on the decks. I've never had an issue leaving from Miami. We had a quick ride from the hotel to the port and then an easy ride back to the air port. The nice thing with Miami is you can price FLL and MIA airports because they are both easy commutes to the port.

I would pick Conquest. This class of ship just seems to be the right size. We've sailed Breeze, Dream and they felt crowded.

Sailed Conquest, Liberty, and Glory (sister ships) and enjoyed every ship tremendously.

Breeze is newer and has more bells and whistles but there are also a lot more people. We found that we had to show up 30-45 mins early for any show, movie, event or we couldn't find a seat.

I just got off the Breeze 19 August. We had no problem showing up at the comedy club and main theatre shows 5 minutes before curtain and found decent seats no problem. The biggest crowds were lido on embarkation day and elevator lobbies at disembarkation. On the first sea day the lido breakfast line took about 10 minutes, but it got better from there. Otherwise we had no issues with crowds, lines or wait times. And this was summer with lots of kids.