may have to cancel

NancyL2

Just going to run this by you all and get your opinion. There is a slight possibility that my sister and her husband may not be able to go on our cruise. We have a 2 bedroom haven booked for October 20th on the Gem. My daughter and I will be in the cabin also. If my sister and her husband cancel will my daughter and I still be able to have that cabin? or will the whole reservation be cancelled forceing my daughter and I to rebook? We all bought the insurance through NCL.

One of the first 2 people have to remain on the reservation.

If your S and BIL are listed as the first 2 passengers, I would have them call and have you and your dd changed to the first 2 and they can be 3rd and 4th.

Don't wait to see if they cancel, change it now so if they do cancel you will already be listed as 1and 2.

One of the first 2 people have to remain on the reservation.

If your S and BIL are listed as the first 2 passengers, I would have them call and have you and your dd changed to the first 2 and they can be 3rd and 4th.

Don't wait to see if they cancel, change it now so if they do cancel you will already be listed as 1and 2.

I'm the primary on the reservation....sister is #2 with DD #3

Just going to run this by you all and get your opinion. There is a slight possibility that my sister and her husband may not be able to go on our cruise. We have a 2 bedroom haven booked for October 20th on the Gem. My daughter and I will be in the cabin also. If my sister and her husband cancel will my daughter and I still be able to have that cabin? or will the whole reservation be cancelled forceing my daughter and I to rebook? We all bought the insurance through NCL.

You won't be forced to rebook.

But, since you are past final payment, there will be 100% penalty for cancellation of the two people (unless #3 and #4 are sailing free). You can juggle who is #2 and #3 should you need to cancel. And cancel them out when they drop out. They can process the insurance claim (which needs a covered reason for cancellation or else it will be denied - followed by NCL credit for a future cruise of 75%).

You won't be forced to rebook.

But, since you are past final payment, there will be 100% penalty for cancellation of the two people (unless #3 and #4 are sailing free). You can juggle who is #2 and #3 should you need to cancel. And cancel them out when they drop out. They can process the insurance claim (which needs a covered reason for cancellation or else it will be denied - followed by NCL credit for a future cruise of 75%).

Thanks you, BirdTravels for your words and knowledge. As soon as I find out what all is going on (yes, it's a medical) I will put DD as #2. Thanks again for all your help.