Pride of America Freestyle Dailies

KeithJenner

Hey Keith. Not able to access on my Galaxy. Says pdf is an invalid file type.

Sent from my Etch-a-sketch

That’s odd. The files seem to be fine. I wonder whether anyone else can open them?

Are you thinking of going to Hawaii?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s odd. The files seem to be fine. I wonder whether anyone else can open them?

Are you thinking of going to Hawaii?

No, not thinking of Hawaii anytime soon. I'm glad another person has had success. I'll try from my laptop later :)

Sent from my Etch-a-sketch

Thanks so much for these files! What a help in planning.

Please tell me what people can wear or do wear in the regular dining rooms - not buffet and not specialty. My "cruise consultant" said anything goes from shorts on up. I thought we needed a touch nicer than that. What is typical? Our group ranges in age from 25 to 85. Literally.

Also, how is the A/C on board in closed areas? I'm always cold so I know I need a sweater, but curious for your take on it.

We're going next week.:cool: Thanks in advance for your answer!

• Thanks 1

We normally wore casual clothes in the dining rooms, dressed up a bit more for the speciality restaurants. I found it freezing in a couple of the speciality restaurants and in the theatres, and I WAS wearing a warm top. My husband didn't feel the cold, though...but then he never does. We turned the air conditioner off in the cabin. It was still quite cold at night in bed, but they do provide light blankets in the cabin. We really enjoyed our cruise even though it was sadly interrupted by Hurricane Lane.

Bring a warm jacket!

Thanks so much for these files! What a help in planning.

Please tell me what people can wear or do wear in the regular dining rooms - not buffet and not specialty. My "cruise consultant" said anything goes from shorts on up. I thought we needed a touch nicer than that. What is typical? Our group ranges in age from 25 to 85. Literally.

Also, how is the A/C on board in closed areas? I'm always cold so I know I need a sweater, but curious for your take on it.

We're going next week.:cool: Thanks in advance for your answer!

I’m probably not really going to be much help. I can’t say that I ever really notice whether it’s warm or cold onboard. I don’t recall ever feeling the temperature was anything noticeable either way when inside on any of my cruises.

Few things interest me less than what people are wearing, so I can’t say what people generally wear. However, your cruise consultant was correct with regard to what you are allowed. On many ships the aft MDR doesn’t allow shorts, but I can’t recall whether the POA is one of them. The dress code should be in those dailies somewhere. It is quite casual though.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...