Air2Sea price discrepancy

Good morning cruising friends,

I was just wondering if anyone else tried to book flights on Air2Sea and the agent on the phone insists they cost more than what you are seeing when you search?

I'm blocked from searching with my reservation number since we already booked our return flights from Rome for our Transatlantic. Now I want to buy my flights from Toronto to Miami and Air2Sea quick search shows $273 CAD but the guy on the phone says it is $321 CAD. He says the price is often higher than what you can see on the quick search.

Is this correct? Should I wait a few hours and try a different agent? He says there's no way to unblock it so that I can book online myself.

Thank you for any advice. What a bummer way to start a workday.

Even if you are already booked with Air2Sea, you can always do a "Quick Flight Search Only" without having to put in your booking number http://www.cruisingpower.com/choiceair/protected/homeSearchOnly.do?jsessionid=QIhfTUqWcX5FQzMDtrkdviB

You would have to sign in to use that site and belong to a travel agency to have access.

You would have to sign in to use that site and belong to a travel agency to have access.

You have to get there via Royal's main site. Patti posted the correct URL, but visiting the main site deposits a cookie so that the cruisingpower site passes the request through to Air2Sea.

Starting with this link should work: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=air_travel_programs

You have to get there via Royal's main site. Patti posted the correct URL, but visiting the main site deposits a cookie so that the cruisingpower site passes the request through to Air2Sea.

Starting with this link should work: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=air_travel_programs

Yep, that's what I did.. lol

I had mentioned in a post last week that I was talking to an air2sea agent who told me a flight from Missoula mt to venice was $1600 and the I refreshed my computer screen it changed to $727 so quickly bought it online. she said it was still showing $1600 on her side

I had mentioned in a post last week that I was talking to an air2sea agent who told me a flight from Missoula mt to venice was $1600 and the I refreshed my computer screen it changed to $727 so quickly bought it online. she said it was still showing $1600 on her side

The Air2Sea prices I can see are still messed up. One-way prices to Rome that are normally less than $500 are now over $2000. It's been like this for a week or so now.

I am also finding that EVERY flight from Barcelona to Toronto in May 2019 is showing the same price in Quick search and its different when I do the not quick search which was different than when I called to see what price Air2Sea was getting.

Apparently they are working on it.....

Do you know someone else on the same cruise who can let you use their reservation number to check the price?

Unfortunately all my cruising friends have purchased the Rome to Toronto leg as well. Perhaps I should ask on the roll call if they are having problems

Even if you are already booked with Air2Sea, you can always do a "Quick Flight Search Only" without having to put in your booking number http://www.cruisingpower.com/choiceair/protected/homeSearchOnly.do?jsessionid=QIhfTUqWcX5FQzMDtrkdviB

That's what I'm doing. It has shown the Toronto to Miami leg at $273 for a few days (dropping from $300), but since I'm blocked from logging in, I have to call an agent. He says it shows them at $321. Air Canada has them at $316.

Has anyone used Air2Sea to price from the States to San Juan or have you found that one is better to book their own flights.

I used it once, back when they had the "Flex" option where you didn't have to pay for flights until cruise final payment. Price was a bit more than the airline's website, but I wanted that ability to cancel for a full refund. Not interested anymore since the flex option is gone.

In the past I was able to show departure from home but I had to use LAX and when the price came up, I am better off if booking today to book on my own from my airport over LAX. Granted I was showing round trip and not 1 way which is what I normally do when using Air2Sea. checking prices for this March, I probably would go with Jet Blue over & back from home. I can get a non stop to JFK from PSP to SJU and home for $773.46 R/T

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers