Quantum class concierge lounge on boarding day

dubaihammer

We are on the Ovation next week and it is our first cruise on this class of ship. On boarding day we normally like to board early and wait in the concierge lounge until the cabins are ready. Is the concierge lounge on Quantum class ships available for access before the cabins are ready?

We are on the Ovation next week and it is our first cruise on this class of ship. On boarding day we normally like to board early and wait in the concierge lounge until the cabins are ready. Is the concierge lounge on Quantum class ships available for access before the cabins are ready?

Unfortunately, on the Quantum class the Concierge Lounge is at the aft of the ship. Cabin hallways are closed until 1:00. We have never gone down that hallway until after 1:00. Coastal Kitchen will be open for lunch (if you are Pinnacle or Grand Suite and above.) Diamond Lounge is not on a cabin floor and should be open. My knowledge is limited to Quantum class in U.S.....they might operate differently outside U.S.

To get the best answer, write to the Ovation Concierge and ask.

OV_ConciergeO1@rccl.com

Unfortunately, on the Quantum class the Concierge Lounge is at the aft of the ship. Cabin hallways are closed until 1:00. We have never gone down that hallway until after 1:00. Coastal Kitchen will be open for lunch (if you are Pinnacle or Grand Suite and above.) Diamond Lounge is not on a cabin floor and should be open. My knowledge is limited to Quantum class in U.S.....they might operate differently outside U.S.

To get the best answer, write to the Ovation Concierge and ask.

OV_ConciergeO1@rccl.com

I know on Anthem you cannot access the Diamond lounge on 4 near the music club because you do not have your room key until 1:00 when the cabins open up. Until 1:00 you only have your set sail pass with a bar code for purchases not lounge entry. Of course, if you can catch a consecutive cruiser that has access coming or going you can follow them into the lounge.

This just may be the case for Ovation as well.

I know on Anthem you cannot access the Diamond lounge on 4 near the music club because you do not have your room key until 1:00 when the cabins open up. Until 1:00 you only have your set sail pass with a bar code for purchases not lounge entry. Of course, if you can catch a consecutive cruiser that has access coming or going you can follow them into the lounge.

This just may be the case for Ovation as well.

I believe that in Asia, the sea pass card is issued in the cruise terminal.

Hi Steve & Ronnie.

We are on the next cruise, are you staying on?

We did Ovation in China, a couple of weeks ago.

The sea pass cards were on the door like normal.:(

We only got into the CL on the second leg of the B2B, as we had got our cards on the last night of the 1st cruise.

A couple of stewards questioned us, and when we said we were going to the CL they let us through.:)

Hoping to cruise with you again

Seija & Adrian

Hi Steve & Ronnie.

We are on the next cruise, are you staying on?

We did Ovation in China, a couple of weeks ago.

The sea pass cards were on the door like normal.:(

We only got into the CL on the second leg of the B2B, as we had got our cards on the last night of the 1st cruise.

A couple of stewards questioned us, and when we said we were going to the CL they let us through.:)

Hoping to cruise with you again

Seija & Adrian

Hi Seija & Adrian, unfortunately we will only be doing the Tianjin to Singapore leg so we may see you as we get off!!

I emailed the concierge (Nadia) asking whether the concierge lounge would be accessible on boarding day and her reply stated:

"Concierge Lounge will be open as soon as boarding begins . We will have some sandwiches, fruit and cookies, also the coffee machine is open so you can wait here till the staterooms are open, around 1:30pm."

Happy cruising!

Hi Seija & Adrian, unfortunately we will only be doing the Tianjin to Singapore leg so we may see you as we get off!!

I emailed the concierge (Nadia) asking whether the concierge lounge would be accessible on boarding day and her reply stated:

"Concierge Lounge will be open as soon as boarding begins . We will have some sandwiches, fruit and cookies, also the coffee machine is open so you can wait here till the staterooms are open, around 1:30pm."

Happy cruising!

I see in your signature that you are coming to Australia again.

Maybe we can catch up then.

I have your email address somewhere.

I'll see if I can find it.

We did a cruise with Bruce & Eddie earlier this year.:)

Happy cruising.