Pincho tapas bar

ranchette

Can I make reservations in advance on line and when do I pay the upcharge?

No, you don't make reservations. There is counter seating, which we prefer so we can watch the dishes be prepared. There are also a handful of tables. I highly recommend using one of your meals for this place, and doing it for a lunch. When we sat down, they asked if we had the SDP. When they found out we planned to use it, they just began to feed us. They brought out a cheese plate and a meat plate to get us started, then they continued to just bring more and more dishes until most of the menu was covered. When we loved something, we would have them bring more of that. It was one of our favorite dining experiences ever on a ship.

You will pay the upcharge when you receive your bill at the end of the meal. $7 plus gratuity plus an SDP credit per person.

Agree, pincho and food republic are the best (only decent) restaurants.

We didn't use the dining package for that one because it's not that expensive. Might not be the best deal. However, i guess all the other options aren't really that good in terms of food quality.