Online payments

Mickfarland4

Is it possible to make small payments online without paying off the whole cruise? I only see "pay off remaining balance" on the website.

Thank you!

Used to be possible to enter any amount. However, if you are past final payment date, you have to pay the entire balance.

If you cannot pay what you want via the website, call RC customer service, they can help.

Is it possible to make small payments online without paying off the whole cruise? I only see "pay off remaining balance" on the website.

Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

As long as you are before final payment if you click on the "pay remaining balance" one in there it will show the full amount left to pay, just click on that change the amaount and pay what you'd like.

Yes just backspace on the amount and you can pay any amount. I pay $60.00 out of each paycheck and know exactly how much I need to pay to get to that final payment. I then take a pic of it (2 pics actually) as proof if I ever need it.

Haven't seen any posts lately about people doing payments and having cruise price changing. Has RCI actually fixed that glitch?

I don't know if they fixed the glitch, or the website is hardly functional anymore that most people give up and call.