conditioner/ body lotion provided?

MIA-CRUISER

Hi, please bear with me...it's my first cruise of my life! :loudcry:

I saw shampoo & soap are provided for sure, but how about conditioner and body lotion?

if yes, which brand will be? and we can ask how much as we need?

Our family will stay in H5 of Gateway in 2 weeks!

Now I am making a packing list;)

Edited by MIA-CRUISER

It has been my experience to bring lots of conditioner! The salt, sea, sun, and chlorine really dries out my hair. I have not been in the Haven so maybe the conditioner fairy is more bountiful than in the minisuite. I love the lotion, but again, the sun and sand dries out my skin and feet so I always bring an abundence.

The brand both in the minisuite and spa was Bvlgari. Again, Haven may vary, but I think this is the higher end of the provisions...someone will correct me I am sure.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Edited by callmebetty
Brand name added

It has been my experience to bring lots of conditioner! The salt, sea, sun, and chlorine really dries out my hair. I have not been in the Haven so maybe the conditioner fairy is more bountiful than in the minisuite. I love the lotion, but again, the sun and sand dries out my skin and feet so I always bring an abundence.

The brand both in the minisuite and spa was Bvlgari. Again, Haven may vary, but I think this is the higher end of the provisions...someone will correct me I am sure.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thank you for you comment, Yes, I should bring big conditioner container! Thanks!!!

You will have Bulgari products, the shampoo is a combined shampoo/conditioner. You will have body lotion when you run out ask your steward for more.

Bulgari is nice :-) but, shampoo/conditioner combined? :o I should bring conditionder for sure! thanks!

You can ask for both bar soap and conditioner. And they’ll resupply the lotion. Personally I did not care for the smell of the Bulgari that we received in the Haven the one time we were in a Haven suite. I did like the “regular” stuff we just used in a regular OV on the Sun. If you don’t like the Bulgari, ask for the other...

You can ask for both bar soap and conditioner. And they’ll resupply the lotion. Personally I did not care for the smell of the Bulgari that we received in the Haven the one time we were in a Haven suite. I did like the “regular” stuff we just used in a regular OV on the Sun. If you don’t like the Bulgari, ask for the other...

This. We’ve always had a bar of soap in suites. The conditioner is ok, I usually bring a deep conditioner as well. The Bulgari products have a strong scent, but it reminds me of being on vacation :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw shampoo & soap are provided for sure, but how about conditioner and body lotion?

I was allergic to the products in the haven. For that matter I’m sensitive to the products supplied in the other areas of the ship also. I can use the hand soap but I bring my own shower gel, shampoo, hair conditioner, and lotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What about in a regular balcony cabin? Do you get bar soap and body lotion?

MARAPRINCE

You get a bar of soap and body lotion in any cabin. Just have to ask steward for bar of soap. We always sail interior and always get both.

You will get separate bottles of conditioner and body lotion. Bulgari brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

H3 on Jewell class get separate bottles of shampoo, conditoner, lotion, and bar soap. We usually bring our own soap because the soap is perfumed and round. Sort of like what you would give as a gift. There sometimes is liquid hand soap in a dispenser in the half bath.

I don't think the ship's conditioner they supply for the rest of the ship, other than the Haven cabins, is that good of a conditioner. I bring my own. The Caribbean sun and the salt water is rough on the hair.