Cocktail/Drink menu

stellfamily

We are going on Caribbean Princess in a week and I would love to see a cocktail/drink menu.

Can anyone help?

We'll, you'll see them in a week. Patience can be a virtue.

If you absolutely must see in advance, here you go, just follow the link. They're the same across the fleet

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2626819

Does anyone have the menu specifically for Princess?

Also, does anyone know if the cabin doors are metal on Caribbean Princess? I have a door decoration so I’d like to know if magnet will work for that. Thanks!

The menus in the link above ARE specifically for Princess.

Does anyone have the menu specifically for Princess?

!

Yes, they're are literally in the link I posted above. Those are "specific" for Princess.

Hence the comment that they're the same across the fleet, or even bothering to post it for you.

You're welcome.

And yes, doors are metal, you can use magnets on them.

The link that you posted shows a thumbnail of the posters room at the Hyatt in Fort Lauderdale. When you click on it it does go to the drink menu. However it is the drink menu for the elite Lounge. Which is not with the O p asked for.

We are going on Caribbean Princess in a week and I would love to see a cocktail/drink menu.

Can anyone help?

I have found the best way to find some of these are to put it into Google and put the word Cruise Critic with it. For example Princess Cruises cocktail menu Cruise Critic. It will give you direct links to threads that have existed previously. Although there is a thread out there recently with the updated cocktail menu. Not sure if it will be in use when you go.

The link that you posted shows a thumbnail of the posters room at the Hyatt in Fort Lauderdale. When you click on it it does go to the drink menu. However it is the drink menu for the elite Lounge. Which is not with the O p asked for.

You, Mrs. Gosse, like the OP, obviously did not bother scrolling through the post from the link at all. It actually does have current drink menus from Royal Princess in subsequent posts from the first one, which yes - shows the Elite/Suite/Platinum menu and drink.. A simple scroll really does show the drink menus.. Literally Post #2 is listed Various Drink Menus

And yes, a Google search would do it - and lots and behold, brings up the same post as an option.

Go figure

You, Mrs. Gosse, like the OP, obviously did not bother scrolling through the post from the link at all. It actually does have current drink menus from Royal Princess in subsequent posts from the first one, which yes - shows the Elite/Suite/Platinum menu and drink.. A simple scroll really does show the drink menus.. Literally Post #2 is listed Various Drink Menus

And yes, a Google search would do it - and lots and behold, brings up the same post as an option.

Go figure

When I clicked on it it brought up 4 images. That was it. Four. so I guess if you need to feel Superior about the fact that yours brought up more than mine. Enjoy it. I just don't know why you had to be so rude to the original poster.

And the reason I mentioned the Google search was I was trying to give a precise example of being very detailed in the search itself and not just Googling princess drinks or something similar. Trying to save them a little time. Trying to help them a little bit instead of just giving snarky comments.

:(

When I clicked on it it brought up 4 images. That was it. Four. so I guess if you need to feel Superior about the fact that yours brought up more than mine. Enjoy it. I just don't know why you had to be so rude to the original poster.

If you're platform, whether cell phone, laptop,, tablet, whatever, isn't bringing up full CruiseCritic threads, I'd check into that. You can always see the whole thread by a quick scroll through the forum posts also.

If I was rude to the OP, I apologize for you taking it that way. However, they obviously didn't bother checking what had been linked, as others had noticed also..

We'll, you'll see them in a week. Patience can be a virtue.

If you absolutely must see in advance, here you go, just follow the link. They're the same across the fleet

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2626819

I clicked on your link, scrolled down a little through the post, and saw lots of drink menu images!

Go figure

Hey Reed,

I’m not sure if anyone has called you an ******* for how you treat people, but I will. Your arrogance and condescending towards people on this board is sickening.

All that person was doing was asking an innocent question and in your arrogant way you tried to belittle them.

Shame on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Reed,

I’m not sure if anyone has called you an ******* for how you treat people, but I will. Your arrogance and condescending towards people on this board is sickening.

All that person was doing was asking an innocent question and in your arrogant way you tried to belittle them.

Shame on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Exactly. I don't understand why people comment on things if they just want to be jerks about it. There's plenty of us that will answer the question for the person in a friendly manner. One time I was so sick of it I went to one of the boards where you ask for help with Cruise critic and asked how do I search for something better so this is not happening. I got no responses until finally someone said to just Google it. In the way that I advised to the original poster. So that's what I do now. So you can't win for losing. You ask a question and you get Flames for being stupid or you try and find out a better way to ask a question and nobody helps you.

Also as a chef I enjoy reading drink and restaurant menus anytime. Do I like to read books about World War II airplanes? No but I'm sure airplane mechanics and Pilots probably do. So the comments about why do they need to see them and why can't they just be patient or unnecessary as well.