Solstice cabin number 9155?

FraserK

Decision made - Celebrity it is for our New Zealand cruise and looking at cabin 9155. Quite close to the elevators so looking for anyone who can give me some advice so that we can proceed to booking.

Excited!!!!

Kat

Decision made - Celebrity it is for our New Zealand cruise and looking at cabin 9155. Quite close to the elevators so looking for anyone who can give me some advice so that we can proceed to booking.

Excited!!!!

Kat

Check out the S Class spreadsheet. From what I can see it has a very good review. Solstice is a lovely ship and the itinerary around NZ is great.

Found it thanks!

The triangle states a "One upper berth" - being a novice in cruising what does that mean and can you see anything? And am I right in saying that the bed is close to the bathroom?

Thanks

Kat

Found it thanks!

The triangle states a "One upper berth" - being a novice in cruising what does that mean and can you see anything? And am I right in saying that the bed is close to the bathroom?

Thanks

Kat

Yes it looks as though the bed is next to the bathroom rather than the balcony. I just checked out the Solstice deck plan from their website and it looks as though 9155 has a square and a triangle. The square means the sofa is able to be converted into a bed and the triangle means one upper berth. I think this means a bed is able to come down from the ceiling or it folds out of the wall. At least this is how it was for us on our Princess Cruise. Maybe if you google "upper berth on Celebrity Solstice" and you may get some images.

Excited!!!!

Kat

You are on the port side of the ship and there are smoking areas on the promenade deck on the port side. There may be conditions when smoke from these areas can be noticed on your balcony if that would bother you. We always select the Starboard side. Enjoy your cruise

We have stayed on deck 9 port side many times on the S class shops. Never smelled smoke from smoking deck.

We did the Australia-New Zealand cruise a year ago. Fantastic cruise. Would recommend spending several days in Sydney if possible.

Enjoy!

The closest smoking areas to this cabin would be pool deck (12) and deck 5. Very doubtful you’d smell any smoke there. We like the cabins on deck 12 & we’ve never smelled smoke & the smoking area is only a short distance away

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have sailed Solstice 4 times over last 18 months. A total of 42 days. We had aft facing cabins and balconies on deck 8 starboard. Never smelled smoke. I never even saw anyone smoke! We absolutely Solstice and the NZ cruise was amazing! So very beautiful - every minute of it!