Newspapers onboard

Does anybody remember (or anybody onboard right now) the name of the electronic newspaper service used on Regent? Typically the last page of each newspaper printout has the name of the service and a partial list of the newspapers available through them. I'm asking because that service is more like a pdf (entire newspaper) rather than the typical abbreviated news only items available through most news sites and I'm thinking of replacing my home subscriptions with ecopies (but not abbreviated versions).

Thanks in advance,

John

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately, it appears that the Wall

Street Journal does not participate in PressReader. Newspaperdirect is now part of pressreader. I believe there is a commercial version of Newspaperdirect that does have the Wall Street, which is what the ship probably uses, but that apparently is a restricted to higher volume printing operations. Just as background, we cruised a few weeks ago and I temporarily stopped our newspapers during the cruise. When we returned about a week and a half ago it was supposed to restart but is being misdelivered somewhere. Daily conversations with the paper circulation staff can't seem to correct this so I figured if I could find the full version online I'd just read it that way and change our other papers to electronic. It does not seem to be possible. Such a shame because I get it on the ship when we cruise. Again, thanks for your help.