Ruby Princess - C601

FraserK

We usually go for cabins aft of the last set of lifts. As there is very little footfall. So very quiet. No issues with lift noise. So C710/C709 and back is where we usually book. So close to the lifts. So down to deck 7 in the evening and up to the buffet in the morning. These lifts are not as busy as the mid lifts.

These cabins are also BD balconies so cheaper than C601 you were looking at.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

Has anyone got any views on C601? Is it partial covered and a decent size?

Many thanks

Kat

Interior is a standard balcony layout, like all balcony cat. cabins on the ship. Nice cabin, nice location, 9' x 9' balcony 5' of which is covered. Cover or not cover it's your choice. Suggest you look at cabins starting from C619/C618 aft. These are identical cabins to C601, but will cost a little less.

Keith

C752 is available. What are the benefits of this cabin please? Only been on one other cruise, so sorry for the questions! Is the aft cabins more prone to movement (sea sickness?)

Thanks

Kat

C752 is the best cabin ever! It’s aft facing it has its own little corridor no footfall at all. The wake view is awesome. The whole balcony is covered. We had a balcony dinner on ours when we did our Hawaii cruise - awesome.

On your advice I have booked C752 for our 2020 New Zealand cruise...........excited!!!

Excellent choice!

We have stayed in that cabin twice. The first time on the Ruby inaugural.

Its a corner aft with a great balcony at the end of a quiet corridor.

They are highly coveted cabins!

Mark your booking "no upgrade"!!!!!

Question about the cabins themselves. The further back on Deck 10 are categoried as just balcony cabins(BD). C601 and surrounding are labelled premium balcony cabins (B2). Now I was told and seen and given the impression that the only difference between these two, besides location, is that the preimum balcony has a small love seat sofa in it. That the regular balcony cabins don't. I booked the premium for the loveseat. People are saying there are no differences between a C600+ cabin, and a C700+ cabin? Can anyone clarify?

Pooh

My understanding is that on the. ‘Grand class’ ships only the mini suites and suites have a sofa. So premium balconies relate to their location NOT additional seating. Now on the royal and regal. Premium balconies have a small 2 seater sofa.

Question about the cabins themselves. The further back on Deck 10 are categoried as just balcony cabins(BD). C601 and surrounding are labelled premium balcony cabins (B2). Now I was told and seen and given the impression that the only difference between these two, besides location, is that the preimum balcony has a small love seat sofa in it. That the regular balcony cabins don't. I booked the premium for the loveseat. People are saying there are no differences between a C600+ cabin, and a C700+ cabin? Can anyone clarify?

Pooh

Premium refers to location. You can have premium balcony, premium deluxe balcony and so on. It's strictly location

Deluxe balcony is the category that has a small loveseat, and is only on Royal class ships. Grand class, Sea/Sun, etc do not have deluxe balcony category. All balcony category cabins are the same/similar interior layout - bed, desk and chair, and barrel chair.

Pooh

On Grand Class ships........

As stated no sofas in regular balcony cabins and premium refers to location.

Only found in minis and above.