credit card

msshawn

I think you just click edit next to online check-in & go to set up onboard account. I was gonna go through the motions to be able to provide more details, but we are still 231 days out, so it doesn't let me edit it yet. Seems dumb, since I'm pretty sure I put all that info in after we booked.

I think you just click edit next to online check-in & go to set up onboard account. I was gonna go through the motions to be able to provide more details, but we are still 231 days out, so it doesn't let me edit it yet. Seems dumb, since I'm pretty sure I put all that info in after we booked.

I had already filled out everything after booking our 7-day B2B with 12-day Journey's cruise much earlier in the year. Now I'll have to do it all over again when they allow me to do so after 11/2/18 which is final payment day.

I have someone that changed their mind,thanks

I had already filled out everything after booking our 7-day B2B with 12-day Journey's cruise much earlier in the year. Now I'll have to do it all over again when they allow me to do so after 11/2/18 which is final payment day.

Ok, so I'm not really crazy, then. I'm hoping all that is saved so I won't have to put it all in again.

You can no longer edit a previously completed registration, nor complete a new one, until 90 days before your sailing. If you try to do so you should get a message telling you what date it will be available.

I did the registration for our January 2019 cruise right after we booked it and long before they instituted the 90 day thing. I need to edit the credit card I put in for our January cruise because it got hacked. I got the message that October 21 will be the first date I can access the system to do so.