Back to back: Will 8day sdp carry over to 2nd cruise?

fstuff1

my room is gty for both cruises and im getting $550 total in obc.

8day sdp is the sweet spot if buying a dining package. (i will pay the extra $10 and buy onboard to use some of the obc.)

will unused dining days carry over to the 2nd cruise?

good question - my experience with B2B was a 14 day Canada New England cruise - we had the UDP/UBP. Now I know that as far as shore ex went, we could not book anything for the second week until the second week. Since technically you are doing two seperate cruises on two seperate reservation numbers - that everything would be seperate - ie no carryover from one to the next.

• 2 weeks later...

We are just back from 2 week back to back. Got different answers on Btb carryover each and every time we asked at Guest Services. Almost became my favorite cruise game for the 14 days “Lets go ask GS a btb ? And see how they answer today?”!!! End result was that our balance due was transferred after we registered as btb with Guest Services and trip #2 ticket in hand. I needed to return on day 2 of new cruise to request transfer of remaining internet minutes from cruise 1. We did not deal with your specific question but my suggestion would be to ask...unfortunately you’ll need to do this several times until you ultimately reach the right person who will do it without question. Fantastic cruise overall but inconsistency at Guest Services absolutely hysterical. 

Internet minutes; yes to carry-over but see the Computer Manager, he is the boss!!

Dining; I would be surprised that carry-over of the SDP is allowed but talk to the Maitre d' rather than Customers Services.  He is usually a law to himself.