Major bugs

After all the delays, it's apparent that the site was very poorly tested. Major bugs that make the forums practically unusable:

• All formatting is gone from old posts. Only the raw markup is shown.
  • There is no option for putting the most recent posts at the top. This is terribly user-unfriendly as it requires extra button clicks and scrolling to get to the most recent posts.

And one minor bug

• Where is the option for 40 posts per page?
  • Once a signature is expanded, there's no way to minimize it again.
Edited by mahasamatman

Using my iPad

Very few  functions showing when using portrait mode.

Went on to my lap top where I saw my name with drop down menu.

Didn’t find my user name with drop down menu until I  changed to Landscape mode on my iPad!!!

Went into Profile, where I thought I would be able to adjust my signature, as it is showing 2 countdown clocks for the same cruise. Where do I find it?

Punctuation

After a full stop, 

The key board does not automatically put in a capital letter, this is BAD, as it is so much easier to read if correctly punctuated!!😥

7 hours ago, NurseJEB said:

4 - Disable signatures, problem solved.

I disagree with "problem solved".  Some people want to see signatures without having to go into account settings to turn them on and off and until all users change their signatures to the new limits, they take up way too much space.  The programmers put back the option to expand, which is nice, but not to collapse.  Why have one without the other?

21 hours ago, NurseJEB said:

2 -  Takes one button click.  The blue bullet to the left of the thread title.
3 - There is none.  It is not a bug it is the designed functionality of the software.
4 - Disable signatures, problem solved.

2 - That only works if you navigate from the forum main page. I never do that - I go from my "followed content" page. It should be a global user setting like it used to be.

3 - Anyone who refers to a bug as a feature must be in marketing.

4 - As pointed out above, this is as valid a solution as leaving Cruise Critic.

Edited by mahasamatman

On 10/17/2018 at 5:54 AM, upwarduk said:

Using my iPad

Very few  functions showing when using portrait mode.

Went on to my lap top where I saw my name with drop down menu.

Didn’t find my user name with drop down menu until I  changed to Landscape mode on my iPad!!!

Went into Profile, where I thought I would be able to adjust my signature, as it is showing 2 countdown clocks for the same cruise. Where do I find it?

Punctuation

After a full stop, 

The key board does not automatically put in a capital letter, this is BAD, as it is so much easier to read if correctly punctuated!!😥

In landscape mode on your iPad, click your screen name on upper right. Select Account Settings. On that page, you’ll see “Signature” in a box on the left. Select that, and you’ll be able to edit your signature. Be forewarned that you haven’t any font size or color options without switching to your PC. Also, the annoying automatic double spacing still eats half our allotted signature space😡 Hope this helps.