Dinner Menu

Tigrou

Could anyone please tell me if the Britannia Restaurant dinner menus are available to view beforehand, for example is it displayed outside the restaurant in the afternoon?  I would like to see the menu each day before going to dinner so I can make an informed decision as to whether I want to eat there or elsewhere.  Some of the sample menus I've seen online don't appeal to me (I'm a 'plain' eater).  I don't like the idea of going to dinner only to find there's nothing on the menu I want to eat, I would find it embarrassing.  

Thank you all.  It's reassuring to know I will be able to see the menu beforehand, and also that I could ask for something plain if necessary. 

And completely off topic, I've just noticed a couple of your locations. 

Host Hattie, Vale of Glamorgan - my DH and I met at RAF St Athan. 

exlondoner, Bournemouth - I grew up there from the age of 5, attended Bournemouth School for Girls.  And ref your name, my DH was from south of the river!

• Like 1

At breakfast time the lunch and dinner menus are usually in a binder at the maitre d' station. We usually stop by and review them as we're leaving breakfast. Typically if they aren't there at that time one of the staff will offer to print out a set for us.

14 hours ago, Tigrou said:

Host Hattie, Vale of Glamorgan - my DH and I met at RAF St Athan. 

Just down the road - I never worked there but Mr HH and several of my in-laws did. A shadow of it's former self now unfortunately.