Another question on SY GTY Reservation

british betty

I’ve just realised that to get our 14 night reservation for an SY GTY,  HA has to consider the bookings on 4 cruises.

Isn’t that creating an awful lot of work or am I missing something?  ( apart from knowing my stateroom  number yet on my up and coming cruise) 😂

We are booked from 9th to 23rd on a 14 day cruise. It’s actually 2 seven day cruises that they sell as a 14 day. There’s a 14day from 2-16 there’s a seven day from 9-16, there’s a 7 day from 16-23 which means that the 4 cruises are all taken into consideration when they allocate the gty staterooms. ( I think ); 🤔

12 hours ago, british betty said:

We are booked from 9th to 23rd on a 14 day cruise. It’s actually 2 seven day cruises that they sell as a 14 day. There’s a 14day from 2-16 there’s a seven day from 9-16, there’s a 7 day from 16-23 which means that the 4 cruises are all taken into consideration when they allocate the gty staterooms. ( I think ); 🤔

HAL allocates rooms to the different segments and can move some around depending on how different segments are selling pre-cruise.

This is not unusual at all and something that HAL (or their computer) knows how to do.

If you are booked on the 14 day, then you will be assigned the same cabin for the entire cruise. 😄

10 hours ago, kazu said:

HAL allocates rooms to the different segments and can move some around depending on how different segments are selling pre-cruise.

This is not unusual at all and something that HAL (or their computer) knows how to do.

If you are booked on the 14 day, then you will be assigned the same cabin for the entire cruise. 😄

Thanks, that’s what I was thinking/ hoping 🤞