MSC Seaside Yacht Club - my honest review

2cruiseluvrs

Sort of.....Some butlers rope off three rows at the very top of one section and only allow YC members to set in that area, at least until the show starts then it is opened. Very poor seating area, so we just went early and got better seats.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great Review. One of thee best Ive read here in years. Thank You. 

Yesterday, I booked our first ever MSC and YC experience for June on Seaside!!. We are NCL Haven guests for years, and I’m so excited to board. Its like its our first cruise and Haven expeience all over again 10 years ago!! So many of the details you’ve explained, are details that have been lost at NCL over the years. Friends that have been, have told us to stop right away at NCL and come over to MSC and Im so excited we are for the reasons youve just described. Whats even better than all of the details MSC captures and the better facilities and offerings, but the price for the Deluxe YC  Balcony Suite is just less than half on whats been my favorite ship (as a passenger and friend of one of its previous Masters) in my lifetime, leaving the same day and same port! (see my screename). 

This thread too my excitement from 10 out of 10 to 20!!

This review very much represents my experience onboard Seaside in March 2018. We have experienced everything from inside cabins to Haven Suite on NCL and YC knocked everything else out of the park and at a very reasonable rate considering the experience.

Thank you for writing your review.   Because of reviews such as yours, we booked an 11 night, January, 2020 cruise on Divina in YC.  This will be my 45th cruise and I am so excited to try the YC.    We have another cruise on RCCL booked for June, 2019 and a Viking Ocean cruise booked for July, 2020.  I am actually considering moving that 2020 cruise to MSC.   

• Thanks 1