MSC Preziosa - Dry Dock Nov 2018?

CruisingFox27

On 10/30/2018 at 10:43 AM, hdowney said:

I'm booked in the YC for October 2019 staying in room 15003. When I booked I was advised it was the last YC available on my sailing:classic_blink::classic_ohmy: . When is your sailing? 🙂

Oooh an up to date review just before we go would be lovely :). I'll probably be bombarding you with last minute things I think of anyway - apologies in advance.

Sorry missed your post the other day - we're on the 2nd October sailing from Genoa 🙂

1 hour ago, Captain-John said:

Sorry missed your post the other day - we're on the 2nd October sailing from Genoa 🙂

Ah pity. I'm doing the 18th from Barcelona. Can't go earlier as I have a concert in Dublin on the 10th. I will be sure to keep my eyes peeled for any updates from yourself though. Look after her for me 🙂

On 10/31/2018 at 8:31 PM, hdowney said:

Ah pity. I'm doing the 18th from Barcelona. Can't go earlier as I have a concert in Dublin on the 10th. I will be sure to keep my eyes peeled for any updates from yourself though. Look after her for me 🙂

Yes I'll do my very best to make myself available for questions when onboard and will most likely end up doing a review when I'm back - hopefully in time for your sailing!

2 hours ago, Captain-John said:

Yes I'll do my very best to make myself available for questions when onboard and will most likely end up doing a review when I'm back - hopefully in time for your sailing!

You are a star :)

55 minutes ago, tjwa said:

Marine Traffic forecast for Preziosa is Palermo.

She sailed into Genoa this morning (4th November) where she'll remain, it appears, in dry dock until her sailing on 22nd November.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:461654/mmsi:371861000/vessel:MSC PREZIOSA

Here some info about MSC Preziosa - found on Facebook today :classic_smile:
I will sail Transatlantic on the ship from Nov 24th (Barcelona) - Dec 8th (FDF/Martinique) ⛴️ (This will not be my first cruise onboard Preziosa. - and I will check if I can see any changes/renovations made) 🧐

My problem now is that MSC's WEB Check-in is "out of order"; and has been so for a looong time! ☠️ 
I would prefer to print out the tickets and do the Check-in before departure...

Preziosa i dry-dock 9nov2018.jpg

Edited by Frode
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 31 October 2018 at 6:49 PM, Captain-John said:

We are on this ship on the 2nd October 2019 too, never been on a cruise before so any advise would be gratefully recieved.  We also get off in Barcelona