Oasis of the Sea Nov 25 Check in "glitch"

chukabird

Is anyone else having problems with their check in for Nov 25th sailing?  Since RC has done an overhaul of their website I am constantly running into "glitches" as they call them.  Sailing is only 31 days out and really wanting to get this done.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting ya'll.

I am on that sailing also. It took me 2 weeks and hundreds of attempts but then I was finally let in and finished everything. Well, everything except activities waivers. If they still do those online perhaps it is too early for that sailing. Good luck! Keep trying.

We are on the Oasis this Sunday and also  on the Nov 25th. Have checked in on both and printed all items but both of these have had the same glitches over & over. I have eight booked through the next 12 months and also trouble with a Jan Indy. Just keep trying and they seem to go on and off several times daily.  Bob

I checked in for 2 cruises today.  Using Chrome, loged in, saw all 4 of our booked cruises.  Tried to check in for our 12/29 Brilliance cruise, but got the glitch response.  Next I clicked on our 1/6 Oasis booking, did checkin, no problem.  Called RCI and they told me to checkin without signing in!  Had to leave chrome and go to IE and was able to checkin for the Brilliance cruise.  Their explanation was strange and made no sense.  Also noticed the checkin for Brilliance asked the usual questions while the Oasis checkin form was different.

I've already done check-in and printed docs for our November 11th cruise on Liberty.  I tried to get in just to see what would happen, and got the glitch response.  I was using Firefox.  If you have access to Microsoft Edge, that's what usually works for me when nothing else does.

Pat

Thanks for all the responses, makes me feel better it's not just my computer.  I will try on IE if I can't get through on chrome this time.  I'm afraid RC is dropping the ball on the tech side, but can't have everything.  It will be 11 mos in between cruises this year and I'm itching to get on the boat!

See ya'll soon 😎