1st ever cruise and have lots of ????

Penguin11

When you first get on the ship there are ipads kiosks  in front you.Use them to book ifly, northstar and the escape room  I have found this to work out the best. Also if you can try and book northstar for a time in port (best time I think is before you depart bermuda), or else  you're just looking at ocean. 

When we were on Anthem in September, we were able to book the Northstar, iFly and puzzle room as soon as we were aboard using one of the tablets by guest services (my Royal IQ app was buggy at first).  We then went straight to two70 and had lunch, dropped off our bags at the room and went topside to take a look around.  There was no wait for the bumper cars and we took two back to back turns.  We then strolled forward and Northstar had opened (No reservations) and we got in line and after 1 turn we went up.  I would make the reservations as soon as you can and see if you can squeak out a ride on Northstar that afternoon.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:21 PM, shipgeeks said:

I say think twice about scooters.  Many accidents have occurred, especially to people who are unfamiliar with the roads and traffic rules.  There are taxis, and there are public buses.

If you rent a scooter, make SURE you have medical coverage outside the US.

If you rent a scooter, make SURE you have robust medical evacuation insurance.

If you rent a scooter, and have family, make SURE you have life insurance.

On 10/26/2018 at 6:24 PM, aring75 said:

7.) Just another option. Solarium Bistro offers a quiet respite, good food, and quick service as well. Have a great cruise!

Does this place have vegetarian options? I am also interested in someplace other than the overcrowded Windjammer that we always go to but my sister is a vegetarian so it must have some entree for her. I have seen a sample menu and it didn't have anything but wanted to see if anyone else has had success with a vegetarian. Thanks.

14 hours ago, SRF said:

If you rent a scooter, make SURE you have medical coverage outside the US.

If you rent a scooter, make SURE you have robust medical evacuation insurance.

If you rent a scooter, and have family, make SURE you have life insurance.

If you rent a scooter, make SURE you take your passports off the ship with you, because when you are taken to the hospital, you don't want to have to worry if you can get your stuff off the ship.

I teach here in NJ. Some schools have off the whole week but most have the kids off for election day and Thursday and Friday all schools are closed as it is teacher's convention. A lot of parents will take their kids out of school for the 2 days to make a vacation. I would expect above normal amounts of children during this week.