Horizon Havana suite?

norwane

Hello~

My 3 friends and I will be going on the Horizon in January.   We currently have 2 adjoining balcony rooms, on deck 7.   We were considering moving to a Havana suite, on Deck 5.   So, there would be 4 women and 1 bathroom.  I think 2 of us would have to sleep on the couch.  It would be an extra $200 for each of us.   

Should we switch to the suite or stay where we are?   Is the Havana area worth it??

Thanks!

4 hours ago, norwane said:

Hello~

My 3 friends and I will be going on the Horizon in January.   We currently have 2 adjoining balcony rooms, on deck 7.   We were considering moving to a Havana suite, on Deck 5.   So, there would be 4 women and 1 bathroom.  I think 2 of us would have to sleep on the couch.  It would be an extra $200 for each of us.   

Should we switch to the suite or stay where we are?   Is the Havana area worth it??

Thanks!

4 woman and 1 bathroom, good luck. The Havana area is fabulous.

Edited by riclop

My family (2 adults, 2 teenage boys) had a Havana suite on the Horizon.  Boy was it tight!  The Havana suite isn't as large as a standard suite - more like a general sized room.  My boys barely fit on the couch (and they are your typical teenage beanpoles) - they had to sleep length wise in order to sleep semi comfortably.  Don't get me wrong, the cruise overall, the location of our suite and the Havana area and overall experience, was one of our best ever.  The bathroom was great for us.  So, if you don't mind tight quarters, I would go for the Havana. Check out videos on YouTube to get a better idea. Good luck!

Some groups did a Havana inside/Havana cabana combination with the rooms across from each other. They found the Havana suites much too expensive for the little additional space and the other combo worked better for 4.

22 hours ago, norwane said:

Hello~

Thanks!

If you do it, the sooner the better! Havana cabins sell like hotcakes. However as mentioned above if you have a Grand Suite you get the Havana perks. Especially worth it if your cruise is kid infested.

If your 2 rooms are already in the Havana I think you will be happier with the extra space. If they are not could you move to 2 Havana rooms?

There is a limited number of Havana rooms/suites that they will allow 4 people in. For my sailing I keep trying to find another one, currently have a Balcony (2people) and a inside (3people) on different floors.