MSC Divina New Culinary Concepts

ready2cruzagain

Seen on another site where MSC Divina upon arriving back in the US, is bringing new culinary concepts to its passengers.  Below is a link to the article.  I was looking forward to eating in the Galaxy but not any more. If you go half way down the page there is links to the menus for the Eataly and the Galaxy.

Also, we are on 2 of the 3 cruises that are baseball themed with special events, first time I heard of this. 

https://cruiseradio.net/msc-divina-returns-to-the-united-states/

Thanks for the menu links.  We don't care for sushi so Galaxy is out for us.  Our meal in 2017 in the Galaxy was outstanding and we also were looking very forward to it on our upcoming cruise!  Didn't care for Eatly in 2017 but it looks like we will be giving it another try.  Looking forward to the new Eatly menu and cruising on the Divina again 🙂

Edited by GRANNYOFSIX
Added the restaurant name

7 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Also, we are on 2 of the 3 cruises that are baseball themed with special events, first time I heard of this. 

I was on a previous baseball themed cruise and you probably won't even know it.  They had a few meetings where the players told some interesting and funny stories and they held an autograph session.  I took an old poster (They are all retired from the game) and had it signed for my son who is a fan.  It was fun but I wouldn't plan a cruise around it and there is no reason to be concerned.  Bob 

10 hours ago, CTBob said:

I was on a previous baseball themed cruise and you probably won't even know it.  They had a few meetings where the players told some interesting and funny stories and they held an autograph session.  I took an old poster (They are all retired from the game) and had it signed for my son who is a fan.  It was fun but I wouldn't plan a cruise around it and there is no reason to be concerned.  Bob 

Bob, does MSC charge extra for any of the baseball theme activities??

Edited by ready2cruzagain

1 minute ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Bob, does MSC charge extra for any of the baseball theme activities??

No, but if you didn't bring anything to sign they were selling baseballs and something else that I forgot.  This was four years ago so who knows what they're doing these days.  

20 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Seen on another site where MSC Divina upon arriving back in the US, is bringing new culinary concepts to its passengers.  Below is a link to the article.  I was looking forward to eating in the Galaxy but not any more. If you go half way down the page there is links to the menus for the Eataly and the Galaxy.

https://cruiseradio.net/msc-divina-returns-to-the-united-states/

Its not new they make Galaxy sushi place long time ago. 

• 2 weeks later...

We are new to MSC and Divina - will be sailing on 1/20/19. Does anyone know if the Eataly Italy Restaurant (the one pictured with plastic chairs)  is still on board?

If so, has anyone eaten there recently?  I am wondering why it isn't included in the dining package.

Thanks!