Majestic Princess - more 'move over' offers.

NSWP

Yes we almost cancelled that cruise  3 months ago because my partner just started a new job and we thought that getting time off would be a problem. So glad we didn't.

BTW meant to say "unusual" in my previous post.

Edited by christodan

On 12/9/2018 at 5:10 PM, christodan said:

plus upgrade and refundable OBC was included on the Sun princess cruise. I called up after the first offer but they said were all taken. Then I got same offer second round later that day. Couldn't turn that down. Best thing is the new cruise  I took on Majestic is only balconies and inside cabins. So our upgrade jumped two levels from inside to balcony on Majestic. And we are five people in two cabins - so we got a $10 500 cruise for port taxes only if we spend nothing on next cruise. Amazing!

If you are in 2 cabins did both cabins get the offer

We are on the NYE cruise of of Brisbane and we got the offer to and we accepted to

Haven't received any offers for our 30 Dec cruise, but friends of mine who are on the same cruise received a move-over offer. They declined in the end as they've been looking forward to it. We're travelling with my parents so I don't think we would have accepted the offer either. But if they offered a move-down.... for sure! We don't really care about balcony vs inside to be honest.  See how it goes anyway. If no offer is forthcoming, we will take our balcony cabin and enjoy it 🙂

Currently on Majestic yep think it may be the large number of North Americans is the reason we were offered move down offer.  Also large groups of Chinese travellers on board.  We are more than pleased with what we were offered and our cabin obstructed balcony.  So far the food has not impressed us at all, and we are a group of 8 and everyone disappointed with the food quality and offering.  This is our first time on Princess.  The ship itself is lovely and has a lot to offer.  Will do a full review on my return.

Cheers Vicki

7247408A-CF11-42F6-BFBB-712B66B335F5.jpeg