Thanksgiving.

We ate in the MDR last Thanksgiving and in addition to the regular menu they had both a turkey and ham entree options.  They also had a couple extra appetizers and desserts like pumpkin pie.  If I remember right I had the turkey and it was very good.

2 hours ago, iahawkfan21 said:

This was the Thanksgiving menu on Navigator last year.

That is so helpful, thanks! My sister will be on the Oasis with her family next week and I will share this with them so they have an idea of what to expect (we will be on Adventure at the same time next year). All looks pretty yummy (although cornbread dressing isn’t there, just as well since if it’s not from my grandmother or mother I assume it would disappoint me anyway!). Now where is that bourbon pecan pie?! 😋

Lynn

On November 16, 2018 at 12:27 AM, 2Beeze said:

That is so helpful, thanks! My sister will be on the Oasis with her family next week and I will share this with them so they have an idea of what to expect (we will be on Adventure at the same time next year). All looks pretty yummy (although cornbread dressing isn’t there, just as well since if it’s not from my grandmother or mother I assume it would disappoint me anyway!). Now where is that bourbon pecan pie?! 😋

Lynn

Just a heads-up, we have had the turkey on several ships and while the turkey isn't bad, the stuffing is pretty lame.  It is very plain, bland and mushy!  Everything else  on the dinner was good, not great but good.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 hour ago, Rala said:

Just a heads-up, we have had the turkey on several ships and while the turkey isn't bad, the stuffing is pretty lame.  It is very plain, bland and mushy!  Everything else  on the dinner was good, not great but good.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Then I will just ignore it and be thankful for the slight reduction in my cruise calorie count! 💃🏼 As long as the cranberry sauce is edible, I will be good. I will be interesting to hear my sister’s reaction to the meal after week! Thanks for the heads up!

Lynn

21 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

Then I will just ignore it and be thankful for the slight reduction in my cruise calorie count! 💃🏼 As long as the cranberry sauce is edible, I will be good. I will be interesting to hear my sister’s reaction to the meal after week! Thanks for the heads up!

Lynn

You are welcome.  Who knows, food is very subjective so your sister might love their Stuffing!!!   Happy Thanksgiving

2 hours ago, Rala said:

...food is very subjective .. 

@Rala  You’re telling me??? My husband is 50% native Hawaiian and I have sister-in-laws who eat Poi almost daily - even dead I would refuse it 🙅🏼‍♀️🤚🏻🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😂. Happy Thanksgiving to you too 😊

Lynn