Cabin question

Magnelasagne

My second cruise and first with MSC. I booked an interior cabin 2 days ago for a cruise in oct 19, but when i am locating the cabin on deck-plans now it say that my cabin (13208) is a balcony cabin... does this mean that I get an upgrade to balcony, or can this be changed later? 

2DB180E3-4972-41ED-B6A0-09481FC6DE0D.jpeg

Great; you've been upgraded from an inside- to a balcony cabin 😀 And you will for sure keep the cabin for the whole cruise! 
However; obviously the cabin you booked was a BELLA experience cabin....and the new balcony cabin is a FANTASTICA experience....and the perks included in the Fantastica experience will not be transferred (as you had booked Bella from the beginning).
yre you going onboard MSC Bellissima (from BCN), aren't you?

BELLISSIMA.JPG

Edited by Frode

Yes I understand that my Bella experience follows me no matter what cabin. I ordered a single interior cabin, so it will be a major upgrade no matter what😊

however I see that cruiscritic.com say that it actually is an inside single cabin, but Cruisedeckplans.com and Icruise.com say balcony. I dont know what to think now. Anyone know witch is more reliable of the different sites? 

Have you checked the deck plan on MSC website instead of 3rd party websites ?

According to the screen shot you are cruising out of Barcelona on October 4th, 2019. The ship scheduled for this departure is MSC Bellissima. Cabin 13208 is a Bella Interior Studio, inside cabin located next to elevator. The cabin looks smaller compared to standard inside cabins.

I didnt know how to find it, but thanks to you now I do:) 

according to the official site it looks like a balcony cabin. 

I did book a Bella interior studio, witch is smaller indeed, for solo travelers. 

And yes, I am cruising out of Barcelona on MSC Bellisima oct4. 

5C2AEEED-B632-402A-ABBB-534D13E4B5FF.png

It looks like the deck plans of MSC Bellissima are different on websites like USA, Germany and Norway.

Cabin 13208 is shown as balcony on Norway and Germany website and as Interior Studio on USA website. On Germany website the Interior Studio next to the elevators is 13190. Kind of confusing... 😯

On 11/12/2018 at 9:54 PM, Magnelasagne said:

My second cruise and first with MSC. I booked an interior cabin 2 days ago for a cruise in oct 19, but when i am locating the cabin on deck-plans now it say that my cabin (13208) is a balcony cabin... does this mean that I get an upgrade to balcony, or can this be changed later? 

2DB180E3-4972-41ED-B6A0-09481FC6DE0D.jpeg

Hi I have just checked the UK web site and it looks like that it is an inside cabin however when you go to pricing an inside, outside and balcony is all the same price so this is what I think, where it says BALCONY SPECIAL CRUISE it means that you can get a balcony for the exact same price as an inside so I would check out the balcony cabins and pick this. Hope this helps 

I’m afraid you are right. I’ll find out for sure next year when the ship is starting to cruise. Anyway it’s not a big deal. I dont spend a lot of time beside sleep in the cabin anyway, so I don’t want to spend another 1000£ to get a balcony.

On the Norwegian page a balcony cabin is double the price from the inside studio cabin I booked. Traveling alone is more expencive:classic_cool:

thanks anyway for checking out the cabin on the uk page👍

Frode ... Someone on the Divina Xmas cruise booked a guarantee cabin, an outside I think, today they were upgraded to an Aurea Suite at the front of the ship, they checked with MSC and were told they will get the experience as well not just the cabin!

So... the deck plans on UK and USA websites show cabin 13208 as Interior Studio and on the websites in Germany and Norway the cabin is shown as Balcony. Strange, very strange. I guess we have to wait until a passenger on the first sailing confirms the exact location, or MSC updates the deck plans on all websites.

On 11/15/2018 at 5:08 PM, Scot born said:

Hi I have just checked the UK web site and it looks like that it is an inside cabin however when you go to pricing an inside, outside and balcony is all the same price so this is what I think, where it says BALCONY SPECIAL CRUISE it means that you can get a balcony for the exact same price as an inside so I would check out the balcony cabins and pick this. Hope this helps 

UK site show a balcony cabin... confusing and a little exiting, cause I have the smallest, cheapest cabin there is no chanse for dissapointment🤣 

47F7D590-D1C3-4751-BB34-15C8F012FC0C.png