Location of Shaq's new Chicken place on Radiance deck plans?

ChrisNCruiser

I'm going to assume that if they keep the aft pool (as the deck plan suggests) and from reading the article - that it replaces the Seafood Shack

From what the press release: Located aft on Lido Deck, Big Chicken will tantalize vacationers’ taste buds with a delectable array of fried chicken favorites

13 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

My guess (and that’s all it is) is it will replace Blue Iguana. I don’t see it replacing a for fee “restaurant” like the Seafood Shack.  However, I have no idea how profitable Seafood Shack has been on Victory. 

The press release specifically stated it was in addition to Blue Iguana and Guys and located on aft Lido, so unless the Pizzeria goes, or they add another service counter,, then Seafood Shack would be only logical option.  My guess is the extra fee venue has not been financially beneficial given all the free options.

I would take the Seafood Shack over a fried chicken sandwich any day. We munched there several times a week, always shared a dish before our late dinner. The lobster rolls, oysters and peal and eat shrimp are all excellent. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

The press release specifically stated it was in addition to Blue Iguana and Guys and located on aft Lido, so unless the Pizzeria goes, or they add another service counter,, then Seafood Shack would be only logical option.  My guess is the extra fee venue has not been financially beneficial given all the free options.

The press release I read stated it would be located towards the back of Lido deck near Guy’s Burgers. Christine Duffy was also quoted as saying It would compliment Guy’s Burgers. I still think Blie Iguana is what gets cut. 

6 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

The press release I read stated it would be located towards the back of Lido deck near Guy’s Burgers. Christine Duffy was also quoted as saying It would compliment Guy’s Burgers. I still think Blie Iguana is what gets cut. 

behind guys is a place called chopsticks according to the deckplan. this could be possible location also

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

behind guys is a place called chopsticks according to the deckplan. this could be possible location also

That would work for me. I hope I am wrong about Blue Iguana. I know I am in the minority, but I think Blue Iguana is way better than Guy’s Burgers. 

I love Blue Iguana and the pizza!  I know they won't get rid of Guy's but I would rather they keep the others.  The Chopsticks location makes sense.  My mom will be sad as that is where she ate everyday on Triumph.  She was very happy to have found it.

Philly Fan

I agree 100%, number one thing about cooking burgers, never press them, unless you want them well done. I prefer a thick, juicy, MR burger, preferable ground chuck or sirloin

Edited by coevan

Do you people really believe that Carnival hasn't already figured this out?  And that they haven't talked to the web developers?  Today's marketing program cost 'real' money.  And that marketing program specifically had pics of both Seafood Shack and Blue Iggy.  Those are BOTH staying or they wouldn't have mentioned 'em.  Shaq's is going in one of two places.  1) just inside the door on the Starboard side as you enter the buffet on deck 9 or,  2) more likely, a new station on the Starboard deck 10 in the space equivalent to Guy's BBQ over on Port.  Bank it. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...