Volume of kids over spring break?

Jareds_mommytoo

We went on the Veendam last Easter, there were about 150 kids, ( 80 teenagers) we are going over spring break on the nieuw amsterdamwith our teens this coming March. I know HAL has an older demographic but can we expect around the same amount for spring break as Easter? The kids had a great time with the other teens they met. 

Depends on when your Spring Break is and if it is at the same time as hundreds of other school systems.  We were on the NA during  mid- March, earlier this year, and we saw some children and teens, but I couldn't  say how many.  

4 hours ago, Jareds_mommytoo said:

We went on the Veendam last Easter, there were about 150 kids, ( 80 teenagers) we are going over spring break on the nieuw amsterdamwith our teens this coming March. I know HAL has an older demographic but can we expect around the same amount for spring break as Easter? The kids had a great time with the other teens they met. 

We were on the Eurodam during spring break -- had the grandson-- I couldn't tell you how many kids were on board. There were some that we saw(0bviously) and the Lido pool had many kids of all ages in it.  However, it was the basketball court that the teens occupied.  All were well behaved and didn't hear of any issues. BTW, grandson had a blast on the bball court with the older teens who he impressed with his skills.