Escape Room

crusinpeg

We did the Escape Room last month on Anthem.  Cost was $0.  When we boarded, we went to TWO70 where they had 4 stations where you could sign up for shows, and events on the ship as well as the Escape Room.  I think they allow 14 people  at a scheduled time in the Escape Room.  There were only 8 who showed up for our time slot with 6 no shows, so you could just show up for a time and be a walk in.  Maybe they charge $20 for no shows.  I understand they charge for no shows for the iFly.  

I would just show up for one of the time slots.  It was actually good fun.  We got out in 44 minutes, which wasn't a record, but at least we got out.  LOL 😄

P.S.  It's a group effort -- 2 people just won't hack it.

Edited by Wine-O
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Maybe they charge $20 for no shows.  I understand they charge for no shows for the iFly.  

There’s no charge for no shows on Anthem and some here (and some staff on the ship) have opined that’s why on the other ships they charge for it. I have yet to hear anyone report being charged for a no show for Ripcord. 

11 hours ago, crusinpeg said:

Can you do it as just a couple or do you have to be in a Group?

You can do it as a couple, but they will put you with others. We did it last summer(2017) on Harmony. It is a dedicated escape room. We did the escape room on Anthem this past summer (2018) and it is part of the kids club setup for you to use. That is why they don’t charge on Anthem, do on Harmony and some other ships.

we had a blast in both of them. 

We will be back on Harmony in a few hours😊