Currently on Indy send me some questions

If at all possible, can you post the daily Cruise Compass as well as the kids' compass (6 - 9 age group).   We are doing a 5 night cruise later this year and my 7 year old niece has gotten finicky about the kids club in her old age. lol.  I'm hoping to see some things I can interest her in beforehand.  Thank you

1 hour ago, cruisinghawg said:

I think it is 68 a day. However at some point they may offer a drink card for the remainder of the cruise. Not sure about this as it is just a 5 day cruise.

If they do offer a drink card would you kindly please let us know what day it happens.  Thank you

3 hours ago, BillOh said:

Has the cruise indicated they are happy the customers are keeping their close on this week?  😁:classic_unsure:

Well in today's world one never knows. I have seen straps and snaps and body parts hanging out that shouldn't be. I have seen those that should never wear spandex. But no stripped down humans, but I am not on the pool deck either.

2 hours ago, kimlet said:

Just wondering if the coke freestyle machines are still on board how does the new mini golf areas look crowded saw lots of sun beds. My cabin will be right below so might be easy to  go up there

Free style machines are next to Sorrentos. Mini golf is brand new and was moved to the forward portion of deck 13. It was originally on the aft portion. Lots of sun beds should be no problem securing one.

15 hours ago, billybeachboy said:

Are the gym & sauna/steam room areas still at the front of the ship or have they been done away with to accomodate more staterooms - as is planned for the upcoming refurb on Navigator?

Thanks in advance of your reply & enjoy the voyage.  🙂

Yes it is still forward on decks 11 and 12. Fitness is on 11 and spa is on 12.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:36 AM, jimkathyd1 said:

Any signs of the 4000 Swingers  left hanging around form the previous week?

There were acrobats on the boat?  I thought that was only on Oasis Class.  We're sailing in a week. I hate that we missed the cirque du Soleil. :classic_biggrin:.  I hope they spent extra time cleaning the pools. 

Edited by gelli8112

On 11/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, fla33023 said:

How are the lines for the slides? We sail on Thursday so I would assume more kids (holiday) will equal more wait time at the slides! I hope you have an awesome time! 

I will check tomorrow and hope you can get this before you sail. Sunday late afternoon there was some wait of maybe 3 minutes to get up there to flow down.

50 minutes ago, lorielucks said:

Any chance you can post pictures of the wine menu?  I'm trying to do some research (tasting) before my cruise. 😁

TIA!

I do do not have that capability on this sailing but Castle Rock is a huge wine on this sailing. But let me say that this ship is just back from Europe so not sure what will be served the longer she is in the states. 

How are the lines for the slides? We sail on Thursday so I would assume more kids (holiday) will equal more wait time at the slides! I hope you have an awesome time! 

The wait time was10 minutes according to several that "landed". It seemed shorter just watching. Not as many kids on this sailing as one sees on other ships during Thanksgiving.