Maasdam Cabin Choice

Italy52

"dockman" and "Crew News" thanks for your input I appreciate it.  We are so excited about this cruise.  "Crew News" will you be posting during your cruise?  If so, looking forward to reading your comments before we depart on our cruise.

6 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

"dockman" and "Crew News" thanks for your input I appreciate it.  We are so excited about this cruise.  "Crew News" will you be posting during your cruise?  If so, looking forward to reading your comments before we depart on our cruise.

A live thread is my plan so lots of chances to share menus, Where & Whens, answer questions, discover new things, and give my impressions.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Crew News said:

A live thread is my plan so lots of chances to share menus, Where & Whens, answer questions, discover new things, and give my impressions.

Great, looking forward to hearing all about your trip. 

7 minutes ago, Andi Land said:

We’re also doing the 14 day cruise in 2020. Thanks for asking the question. We are deciding on date and stateroom too. 

If you choose May 4th, 2020, I have already started the roll call.  Any stateroom just above the dining room is safe for noise and there is a verandah that spans the Deck 6 aft of the ship that is a special treat for photographers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crew News said:

If you choose May 4th, 2020, I have already started the roll call.  Any stateroom just above the dining room is safe for noise and there is a verandah that spans the Deck 6 aft of the ship that is a special treat for photographers.

We will be on the May 18th cruise, couldn't get away any sooner.  Thanks for the tip about the photo location, we will definitely have to check that out.

• 9 months later...