Lost ring found in our Summit stateroom 11/17/18

NBliving

We just got off the Celebrity Summit on the 17th and while we were packing we found a fraternity ring under our bed.  We turned it in to guest services.  I thought I would post it in case someone looks on here or knows someone who lost their ring.  It could have been there a while!  

I trust you have reported this to X which in turn can contact the ship to find out if they know the owner, as well, as it is likely that this may have been reported directly and they not be a member of CC.

Your honesty and desire to get it returned to its' rightful owner is very laudable.

bon voyage

Since you are being so considerate, I recommend you also might want to find the Roll Call for that ship on the preceding sailing and post a note there.  Sometimes people will go into those threads after the cruise as well as before.  

Edited by phoenix_dream

4 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

Since you are being so considerate, I recommend you also might want to find the Roll Call for that ship on the preceding sailing and post a note there.  Sometimes people will go into those threads after the cruise as well as before.  

Yes, I did that as well.  I posted on the 3 or 4 sailings before ours.  It was hidden pretty well under the bed near the leg so it could have been there for a while.  My DH is a very good under the bed checker lol.

• Like 1