Eden daytime dining

WonderMan3

So I know that the question has been asked a couple times over the past year over whether there would be a brunch offered at Eden at some during each cruise. I inquired about this to the shoreside concierge and have been advised that there will not be a brunch offered in Eden. The only daytime food options will be at Eden Cafe. What was interesting was she told me that the food options there are complimentary. This conflicts with the information on the Celebrity website which states that it is al a carte pricing. This would be great news if a formerly designated as paid food venue is now free. Will definitely be checking it out since I won't be visiting Eden for dinner.

Interesting. I remember reading that it was complimentary, but that was in the initial releases regarding Edge dining. I suppose it’s possible they’ve decided to change it to a la carte (based on the link you posted, WonderMan3) but some shoreside staff aren’t aware of the change. I hope it is complimentary, because it seems like a delightful idea to have light options in Eden upon returning to the ship.

This is on the website tonight - it lists Eden Cafe as a complimentary venue.  I think it will be complimentary - it has said that from the beginning, but we will see soon. Maybe they decided to charge...

I also included the one page flyer that was out there early on, which says it is complimentary.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/Edge_Culinary_One_Pager_TRADE_FLYER.pdf

It was rumored early on that there would be brunch in Eden. I asked a OneTouch person and she said that was the plan, but I haven't seen anything since. It looks like they are doing a $50 Brunch on the Edge, which would be a nice option.

image.thumb.png.9e739247d445c77c33921ebca48a7a2e.png

Just now, WonderMan3 said:

Conflicting information simultaneously on the Celebrity website? What a surprise! 

I know and now they have an app so they can have more conflicting info! Oh well, I am going to be flexible - it's a new ship and there will be confusion and glitches galore. That's okay - I'll trade that for the adventure of a new ship.

9 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Yes, it clearly states 'A la carte' on that page. I think there may be a mix of no charge and charge items?

We will find out in 15 days or so...

bon voyage