Are there 220v outlets on Harmony of Seas

kenzie

2 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

The photo is a little blurry, I see three US outlets and one European outlet in the middle. Are those 2 USB ports on the left side?

I don't recall, let me check the original photo.  CC shrinks the photo when they upload

Yes they are, I don't think they are the smart kind my Samsung likes. 

20181123_191234.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I don't recall, let me check the original photo.  CC shrinks the photo when they upload

Yes they are, I don't think they are the smart kind my Samsung likes. 

20181123_191234.jpg

Thanks. I can see now that they are USB and it even says so. I can use one of those for my charging my Apple Watch. For later iPhones and iPad Pros we use Power Direct for fast charging. I can plug my two port PD charger into one of the US outlets. My camera battery charger into one of the other US outlets. I won’t need to pack my 6 port multi port charger for Harmony next year. 

34 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Thanks. I can see now that they are USB and it even says so. I can use one of those for my charging my Apple Watch. For later iPhones and iPad Pros we use Power Direct for fast charging. I can plug my two port PD charger into one of the US outlets. My camera battery charger into one of the other US outlets. I won’t need to pack my 6 port multi port charger for Harmony next year. 

Sounds like my smart charger.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Sounds like my smart charger.

I should have said Power Delivery not Power Direct. My bad. Power Delivery is a universal standard that does fast charging. It is part of the USB C standard.  It does the same thing as the proprietary technology used by Samsung but the idea of Power Delivery is that it is a universal standard and less expensive, no license fee, that all manufacturers could use. 

Edited by Charles4515