Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

On a different note, I hear some " moanin' and groanin' " coming from the cabin next door, so it looks like their having a pretty good cruise...

Two people in a solo.....

Also, as a side note, are the Vibe Cabanas included or an additional upcharge?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tropicalgurl said:

Quote from 

After hours food dining on the Breakaway is O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill open 24 hours with wings, and not sure if they have fish and chips??  and other late night food... I know it’s a limited menu .... this is a complimentary dining.. pizza after hours and room service is a fee.. 

Ya, but the limited kitchen menu only goes until about 3 AM or so. After that, osheehans only has pre-prepared sandwiches, danishes, coffee, cookies, etc from 3-5 AM laid out buffet-style. unfortunately the sandwiches are gross (egg salad kinda stuff). The actual Pizza (and most other food on the menu) after hours was itself FREE of charge on the Escape, but there was the 8.95 room service fee plus 18% gratuity on it. So you’re essentially paying 8.95 for anything you want, but it’s 8.95 per call. 

• Like 1

I remember my very first time at Food Republic on the Escape in 2016... It was in the evening of the first day of the cruise, and I had been drinking pretty heavily. I thought that the iPad was on a swivel, but when I went to turn it, it fell over and crashed loudly to the floor. Everyone in the restaurant turned around to see what the commotion was. And there I was, drunk as a skunk...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Just Jo said:

Hello Sid!  How great that Rommel and Michael are in Vibe like last year's Escape.  I'm obsessed with your tequila libations and want to replicate each one.  Thank you for another awesome tag-along.  Enjoy!

There is another couple in Vibe this week that was on our cruise last year... Thanks for chiming in Jo...