Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

• Administrators

...and you are still posting images.  You haven't reached a limit imposed by us.

If you get a message like that again, if you'd screenshot it for us and send it over when you're back, it would be helpful.

Laura

community@cruisecritic.com

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LauraS said:

...and you are still posting images.  You haven't reached a limit imposed by us.

If you get a message like that again, if you'd screenshot it for us and send it over when you're back, it would be helpful.

Laura

community@cruisecritic.com

Yes. This warning has come up on my Mozilla\firefox browser at least ten times now. I will attempt to get a screenshot if/when it comes up again. Thank you so much for checking in...

• Like 3

That observation lounge is going to get so nasty so fast. It already looks like a Petri dish.

I would imagine they have backup plans a la RCI to convert the public area to an upcharge area anyway.

(Yes, I am bitter.)

I’ll be on Bliss in a few weeks and will at least enjoy checking out the lounge before food and saliva have been ground into all the fabrics, and/or before it becomes an upcharge restaurant or more Haven rooms.

(Real bitter.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shot o'clock has put the brakes on my evening tonight... Normally I would be out drinking more about now, but if I want to make anything out of my port day tomorrow, it's just H2O for me the rest of the night...

I need to be up early to try and be among the first off the ship to try and make the nine o'clock ferry from Red Hook to St John...

I'm charging up the Droid for my first day on land since Miami...

Beach p0rn incoming tomorrow... (Of the water and sand variety, that is...)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, emm126 said:

What's in a mini beer? I have done baby Guinness however never seen the mini beers, they are cute. lol

Licor 43 Mini Beer

1-1/2 ounce Licor 43 – chilled

Splash of Heavy Cream

Fill shot glass 2/3 full of chilled Licor 43. Top with layer of heavy cream. Layer heavy cream on top of Licor 43 by slowly pouring it over the back of spoon.

While I love a good mug of beer, this little shot tastes more like a decadent creamsicle. Great way to celebrate a touchdown, field goal or great play. Cheers!

• Like 2

I'm right there with the others who have great respect for your ability to consume tequila drinks and THEN move on to shot o'clock.  I also have great respect for the move to quit while you're ahead in anticipation of the 9:00am Red Hook Ferry.  I mean, happy hour at the bar by the ferry is 7:00am-9:00am - isn't it?  Priorities!  Looking forward to beach p0rn tomorrow.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

Totally agree. The Observation Lounge is a public space, how do these people think it is okay to sleep on public sofas... go back to your room and take a nap....Geez!  I wish someone would come in there with a bullhorn and blow it loudly. 

Now that would be funny.  Or how about the sock police issuing citations.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ESCARGO said:

Licor 43 Mini Beer

1-1/2 ounce Licor 43 – chilled

Splash of Heavy Cream

Fill shot glass 2/3 full of chilled Licor 43. Top with layer of heavy cream. Layer heavy cream on top of Licor 43 by slowly pouring it over the back of spoon.

While I love a good mug of beer, this little shot tastes more like a decadent creamsicle. Great way to celebrate a touchdown, field goal or great play. Cheers!

During my previous visits to Vibe on the Escape, the heavy cream was replaced by the ice cream mix with a little ice blended together.

Edited by SNJCruisers
  • Like 1

Last thing I remember before crashing last night was sitting at this very same table stuffing my pie hole with two plates of food...

Soon afterwards, I would be in my cabin saying to myself, "why did you have to do seven or eight shots in a row?"

Anyhoo, I survived and I don't feel terrible this morning. My only motivation was making it to a beautiful beach today.

IMG_20181204_053719.thumb.jpg.fe3dd5bd18d25d1828fba3473bf55e6c.jpg

IMG_20181204_054102.jpg