Need to make specialty dinner reservations asap on board..Help!

jewliana

What ship?

On the big ships, restaurant reservations are done at Headliners/The Social (Deck 6 mid) on embarkation day. 

On small ships, it is done at the restaurant desk in the atrium (guest services). 

On most ships, you can use the touch screen kiosks in elevator lobbies to make reservations yourself. 

Prime time dining reservations sell out quickly. 

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

What ship?

On the big ships, restaurant reservations are done at Headliners/The Social (Deck 6 mid) on embarkation day. 

On small ships, it is done at the restaurant desk in the atrium (guest services). 

On most ships, you can use the touch screen kiosks in elevator lobbies to make reservations yourself. 

Sorry, the Bliss. Reservations were never made available before hand..I think its going to be a mess. 😞

5 hours ago, thatjoeguy said:

Get to port earlyish, connect to the ship’s WiFi before boarding, and reserve using the app. It may not fully work until all other passengers are off. 

Great idea! Thank you!!

14 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

What ship?

not always: I would recommend the OP just ask at guest services unless the reservation reps are right there.  On the Dawn, in May they were done at the entrance or near the entrance of the Asian restaurant and on the Epic (back a bit) they were done about 1/2 down the hall at the entrance of someplace but I don't remember what.

OP, we have usually had good luck if we reserve almost as soon as we get on the ship. We do not get our exact preferred time always but within about 1/2 hour. Normally we like to book at 6:30pm

19 minutes ago, newmexicoNita said:

not always: I would recommend the OP just ask at guest services unless the reservation reps are right there.  On the Dawn, in May they were done at the entrance or near the entrance of the Asian restaurant and on the Epic (back a bit) they were done about 1/2 down the hall at the entrance of someplace but I don't remember what.

OP, we have usually had good luck if we reserve almost as soon as we get on the ship. We do not get our exact preferred time always but within about 1/2 hour. Normally we like to book at 6:30pm

Thank you!!

14 hours ago, jewliana said:

Sorry, the Bliss. Reservations were never made available before hand..I think its going to be a mess. 😞

On the Bliss, go to The Social, Deck 6 Midship. Or if you are comfortable with Tech, use the touch screens in the Atrium or near elevators. 

By by the time you get to your stateroom TV, prime time dining slots will be sold out. On our Bliss cruise, Cagney was totally sold out for the duration of the cruise (all times) by 1 pm. 

We used the app last summer on the Bliss.  As soon as we were on board, we went directly to have a nice sit down lunch in the dinning room...logged on and was able to make our needed reservations for shows and dinners.  Go carts we used the kiosk in the elevator lobby that afternoon...times filled very quickly...should have done that earlier.

Enjoy!