6PM Dinner Waitlist

billsr

My wife and I are taking our 3 boys on a Harmony cruise for the their 2019 March School Break.   We prefer the 6pm traditional dining but Royal is saying it is waitlisted.   They have placed us on the 8pm traditional dining and on waitlist for 6pm.    I have been calling Royal every two weeks since booking way back in July 2018 to see if any 6pm dining has come available but all they really tell me is that I am on the waitlist.    Any suggestions how to increase my odds of getting into the 6pm traditional dining; preferably a table of 8-12?

Thanks

Bill

Have been on Waitlist at least dozen times, always get it assigned by time final payment is due. Don't worry. If don't by then, call. Then finally IF don't have it walk in after boarding and Dining should help... 

Edited by ONECRUISER

Agreed....and if you feel you want the security of knowing in advance, why  not book MTD and simply go at 6pm nightly?  It's the same whether you're in MTD or traditional, as far as food/dining room/service.  They do want you to be happy, and I've found that if the dining you want isn't available now, it will become available later.

8 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

... It's the same whether you're in MTD or traditional, as far as food/dining room/service.   ...

Except for the potential of having to wait for a table.